List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been doing that, we need players that suit where the game is and is going. Speed, spread, run, pressure.

For all the talk on needing key forwards we just lost by 20 goals by a team with one that everyone would rate below Larkey before this year at least.
By viable I meant in the Parker league of players

For sure.
But the let's trade ldu idiots because we had a bad day need to get a grip.
None of us are happy with today. But this year I reckon we have had plenty of improvement.
X
Curtis.
Comben
Sheezal
Kerch.
Archer
Scott
Wardlaw
Corr had his best year for us
Both Dawsons look decent.

There is a lot to like.
We weren't rellying on old guys like Goldy zieball and hall any more.
We have actually improved heaps

The problem is - all the other teams have improved as well at a much higher rate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Only if he comes cheap.

Will Dawson is the one I am interested to see how he progresses after another preseason.

The kid has lots to like about him, just needs time in the system.
Not sure the scum could be asking for to much he’s been playing seconds.
The reason I suggested him is I’m hearing he’s not happy at all at the scum and wants to leave

And the Hawks are Targetting battle and Barras as kpd and seem to be ignoring kpfs.
Another reason comben should stay back more valuable there.
That would be great if Chom could actually defend, but he can't. His last 5 quarters cost us 6 direct goals. He is an interceptor only at this point.

We would be a far better team with Chom and Larkey surrounded by Moore, Curtis, Ginnivan, and Watson.

Their smalls had 26 tackles between them whilst ours had 4.

Our list is ****ed on so many levels.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That would be great if Chom could actually defend, but he can't. His last 5 quarters cost us 6 direct goals. He is an interceptor only at this point.

We would be a far better team with Chom and Larkey surrounded by Moore, Curtis, Ginnivan, and Watson.

Wouldnt completely throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Our list has very few senior players. That is players over 27 we have 5 and 2 of them a retiring.

The rot started with the end of Scotts run with us and worsened with Shaw. Noble era is infamous and we are 2 years into Clarko. Honestly I cant disagree with the choices he has made yet.

Attempt to bring in senior players- Shiels and Tucker the hits and both have been important for consistancy.

Find fringe players who want more game time- Fisher, Stephens and Logue in that space. None were bad choices at the time and i dont think overpaid for.

Blood young players - from his 2 drafts 2022 - Sheeze, Wardlaw, Harvey, Dury have had chances. George still injured
2023 - Kerch, Duurs, Hardeman and Dawson have played. I would argue earlier then ready in most cases.

This draft and offseason super important to nail for next 3-5 years if we are to build a strong bases prior to Tassie

And the Hawks are Targetting battle and Barras as kpd and seem to be ignoring kpfs.
Another reason comben should stay back more valuable there.
Because they don't need forwards.
Moore, gunston, dear, chol and bruest can all kick a bag on any given day.

Now lets get serious, if we pull off these two trades it will chance the directory of our club

Trade Pick 2 for Matt roberts + swans 2nd rounder, might need to add a sweetner on top of that for the swans to agree

Trade F1 + 22 for Jarrod Berry

Our 2 biggest issues speed and strength fixed

Wouldnt completely throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Our list has very few senior players. That is players over 27 we have 5 and 2 of them a retiring.

The rot started with the end of Scotts run with us and worsened with Shaw. Noble era is infamous and we are 2 years into Clarko. Honestly I cant disagree with the choices he has made yet.

Attempt to bring in senior players- Shiels and Tucker the hits and both have been important for consistancy.

Find fringe players who want more game time- Fisher, Stephens and Logue in that space. None were bad choices at the time and i dont think overpaid for.

Blood young players - from his 2 drafts 2022 - Sheeze, Wardlaw, Harvey, Dury have had chances. George still injured
2023 - Kerch, Duurs, Hardeman and Dawson have played. I would argue earlier then ready in most cases.

This draft and offseason super important to nail for next 3-5 years if we are to build a strong bases prior to Tassie
I'm hardly throwing the bowtbw by stating facts.

We have 15 wins from 5 complete seasons.

No amount of word salad will prompt me to believe we are on the right track at present. What will convince me is coming out next season and being competitive from the get-go with a renewed intensity and desire that becomes the norm, not the anomaly.

The club has a lot of work to do, especially in the free agency/trade space, and of course, we need to nail the draft.

Rawling is on the thinnest ice at the club.

I'm hardly throwing the bowtbw by stating facts.

We have 15 wins from 5 complete seasons.

No amount of word salad will prompt me to believe we are on the right track at present. What will convince me is coming out next season and being competitive from the get-go with a renewed intensity and desire that becomes the norm, not the anomaly.

The club has a lot of work to do, especially in the free agency/trade space, and of course, we need to nail the draft.

Rawling is on the thinnest ice at the club.

I would look at Brady as the one to go first. If we hadnt lost a chunk of recruiters in the one bang i would fire him befor the draft. Has been in that role long enough to have an impact on what we are serving up.

We are definetly terrible and have gone on one of the worst runs i have ever seen by a club. My suggestion is for this current group our rebuild realistacally started 2022.

For sure.
But the let's trade ldu idiots because we had a bad day need to get a grip.
None of us are happy with today. But this year I reckon we have had plenty of improvement.
X
Curtis.
Comben
Sheezal
Kerch.
Archer
Scott
Wardlaw
Corr had his best year for us
Both Dawsons look decent.

There is a lot to like.
We weren't rellying on old guys like Goldy zieball and hall any more.
We have actually improved heaps
Nobody is trading LDU because we had a bad day. You have to give to be able to get, he is the player with the most currency and ultimately we are no good with him aged 26 being an A grader which he is.

We lost to a side today by 21 goals and lost the clearances 58-34… They had 0 top 10 picks running around in the midfield we had 3.

Does losing him make us worse in short term? Absolutely. Does keeping him make us better short term? No we are 17th and a mile off.

It is all about the future and right now we have holes in defence, midfield, forward and need to fill these with high end talent. No guarantees we hit the draft picks however the more tattslotto tickets you have the more chance you have of winning. We need all the help in the world.

Club is on its knees and it’s time the tough conversations are had. Trading LDU should not be off the table, everyone should be on the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be fair, he was on one leg and was carrying a bung shoulder.

No one is coming to this rabble
According to WHO?????!!!!!! Kane corn mass exodus 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Zurhaar signed for 5, Cobden signed, baile, sheez. Recruits in top 5 draftee Dylan Stephens and electric paced x-factor halfback zac fisher. The players will come, don't you worry the media have fed you anti north porridge... SPIT IT OUT NOW!!! 🤣

Nobody is trading LDU because we had a bad day. You have to give to be able to get, he is the player with the most currency and ultimately we are no good with him aged 26 being an A grader which he is.

We lost to a side today by 21 goals and lost the clearances 58-34… They had 0 top 10 picks running around in the midfield we had 3.

Does losing him make us worse in short term? Absolutely. Does keeping him make us better short term? No we are 17th and a mile off.

It is all about the future and right now we have holes in defence, midfield, forward and need to fill these with high end talent. No guarantees we hit the draft picks however the more tattslotto tickets you have the more chance you have of winning. We need all the help in the world.

Club is on its knees and it’s time the tough conversations are had. Trading LDU should not be off the table, everyone should be on the table.
You are asking supporters to accept throwing away a just turned 25 year old with 7 years of development for 2 x shiny toys that might turn out to be half as good.

It would add years to our already years old rebuild

It's ****ing bonkers mate.

Now lets get serious, if we pull off these two trades it will chance the directory of our club

Trade Pick 2 for Matt roberts + swans 2nd rounder, might need to add a sweetner on top of that for the swans to agree

This is a piss take , surely .

🫣

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need some players who'll actually show initiative and kick goals.
Saw bailey today not kick the goal but pass the ball off to larkey which caused him to be injured. Bit of a joke really.

Nice try.

God I hate shit posts like this. You realise Frost has locked down a key defender position all year for a side that has roared into finals and just flogged us by 124? Saying “nice try” like he’s just tried to sell us a Biggie or Toby Pink.

Sam Frost is a decent player who would instantly improve us. You realise how diabolically shit we are? And you’re turning your nose up at him ****ing lol get real.

The main reason Hawthorn are hitting the market hard is because Frost is 31 and Sicily and Scrimshaw undersized. They won’t keep getting away with that line up. But it’s not because Frost is some crazy shit player that wouldn’t get a game at North or some other dream you have thought up about a team that has won 15 games in 5 seasons (Frost has been in 14 THIS season alone lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back