List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Miles Bergman?

View attachment 2066167

EDIT: Should've read the rest of the thread

Again, this such a strange stat, and almost pointless. Their forward line is absolutely horrid. He could have laced out big Charles or Todd Marshall 25 times and they would have dropped every one.

He is a defender. Literally won the game for them against Carlton a fortnight ago with one of the best solo efforts you will see.

I'd hand over a top 10 pick for him, he is that good.

Interesting name suggested on the Midweek tackle last night, that if true i would pay heavily for.

Miles Bergman.

He is an out and out gun. Reminds me of Corey Enright.

I'd have him as our number 1 target. Would take over from Lmac at half back immediately.
If we got him, it would cost JHF about 10 brownlow votes each year. So this is a win win on many levels 😎

I don’t think we need to get too cute this year. Something as simple as:

1. Trade our 2025 2nd pick to Gold Coast for pick 20.

2. Trade our two late picks for a minor upgrade e.g. picks 58 & 65 to Port for pick 50.

Go to the draft with picks 3, 20, 23, 41 & 50. Take best available with 3. Then 2 x KPF, 1 x KPD & 1 x small forward with the other picks.

In: Gun mid, KPF, small forward, KPF, KPD and K Dawson upgraded.

Out: Greenwood, Taylor, Thomas, Lazzaro, Pink & Nyuon.

Rookies: Take Stevens with our 1st pick and then re-rookie Pink & Nyuon. Delist Shiels and Free, with K Dawson upgraded.

I can't see Nyuon going on if it is true he is without contract but otherwise I feel this is spot on (Pink already triggered an extension however).

Sorry end of 2016 - too much footywire, wheelo, draftguru etc open...losing myself here!!

When did we get LDU, 2017? Hard to tell if letting go of 4 of them had the impact of us finishing 15th from 8th the previous year...maybe l'm still bitter how these 4 were 'retired'.
Yep. End of 2016 we lost Boomer, Wells, petrie, Spud and NDS (and a few others with lower profiles.)

Curtis Taylor comes through with the goods.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
The news is pretty hot!
The Man Film GIF by Taylor Swift

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back