Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi North, I'll help you along, cause I'm just an all round decent guy

And one more for good measure.
Just need to fill in the blanks, as I did hear that having a contract didn't matter. How do those that survive ever learn if mediocrity is our bar.

I have faith and you can do it.

Godspeed

As North supporters we look forward to this time of yr getting rid of the players that didn’t make the standard , now they are taking this away from us.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the wine and the song, like the seasons, have all gone.

or

It's life Jim, but not as we know it

or

Doctor Parkinson declared, "I'm not surprised to see you here
You've got smokers cough from smoking, brewer's droop from drinking beer
I don't know how you came to get the Bette Davis knees
But worst of all young man, you've got industrial disease"

I’ll take them over Toby pink

Yet he has a deal

And I’d also take them over picking late in the draft
Yes you would as you continually remind us.
This is why your so far of the mark re list management. You actually make troy luff look like a genius.

Take 2 more punts this year, means next year mathematically theres a slight chance of a keeper. Should be churning as many young prospects as we can while we have the extra spots. Might be another kane turner or zuurhar in the rookie draft.

Yes you would as you continually remind us.
This is why your so far of the mark re list management. You actually make troy luff look like a genius.

Take 2 more punts this year, means next year mathematically theres a slight chance of a keeper. Should be churning as many young prospects as we can while we have the extra spots. Might be another kane turner or zuurhar in the rookie draft.
How’s old mate C Lazzaro tracking Accurate?
Safe or gone ? In your opinion

i'm on board minimal list changes this year

post our big culls the last few years

next year will likely be a big cull when we then hopefully look better to potential targets
Minimal changes? Don't you ever get sick of being wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know everyone’s contract status, and would cut the losses on the below if needed.

I would delist:

1. Greenwood (retired)
2. Sheils (retired)
3. Thomas (character)
4. Biggie (not up to it - timid, does not read the play, lacks urgency and effort)
5. Sellers (not up to it, too slow and small for key position forward)
6. Free (not up to it, haven’t seen much, but not impressive in VFL, 26 years old and nowhere near AFL, CCJ and Teakle are better back ups)
7. Drury (not up to it, lacks the zip and hardness to make it at AFL. Will be solid at VFL)
8. Cooper Harvey (not up to it, a hard one given the surname, but hard to see him turning it around from here)

Gives us 2 spots to fill via trades for mature aged players and 6 picks in the National/rookie draft.

I don’t know everyone’s contract status, and would cut the losses on the below if needed.

I would delist:

1. Greenwood (retired)
2. Sheils (retired)
3. Thomas (character)
4. Biggie (not up to it - timid, does not read the play, lacks urgency and effort)
5. Sellers (not up to it, too slow and small for key position forward)
6. Free (not up to it, haven’t seen much, but not impressive in VFL, 26 years old and nowhere near AFL, CCJ and Teakle are better back ups)
7. Drury (not up to it, lacks the zip and hardness to make it at AFL. Will be solid at VFL)
8. Cooper Harvey (not up to it, a hard one given the surname, but hard to see him turning it around from here)

Gives us 2 spots to fill via trades for mature aged players and 6 picks in the National/rookie draft.
We already have two too many players because we had CCJ and Goater on the LTI list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back