Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Wallzy doesn't go into the 2025 season thinking Warner is a done deal. Eagles will throw everything at Warner to keep HR (lol) happy and prevent him from leaving. If our goal is to target Warner, moving a pick into next year will help make us more attractive to deal with at the trading table for Sydney. Alternatively, using the same pick this year to clear Bolton's cap space will also make it easier to match Eagle's salary offer for Warner. Each option is a huge gamble. Although the gamble may blow up in our face, I guess we can take comfort in the fact that if Warner falls through it makes Kozzie a likelihood.

I hope Wallzy doesn't go into the 2025 season thinking Warner is a done deal. Eagles will throw everything at Warner to keep HR (lol) happy and prevent him from leaving. If our goal is to target Warner, moving a pick into next year will help make us more attractive to deal with at the trading table for Sydney. Alternatively, using the same pick this year to clear Bolton's cap space will also make it easier to match Eagle's salary offer for Warner. Each option is a huge gamble. Although the gamble may blow up in our face, I guess we can take comfort in the fact that if Warner falls through it makes Kozzie a likelihood.
Trading a pick into next year literally makes no sense. Zilch

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we would have made the 8, but I don’t think Shai quite gets us there. Look at Brissy’s stacked forward line. We need Shai and more methinks.

Also a better coach.
We would have been top four with a home qualifier .
I still say that gets us into grand final.
Of course we still would have needed the big three outs playing.

Trading a pick does nothing to convince Warner

It actually might make us worse next year which has the opposite effect

If we draft berry at 11 and he plays like wizard Watson then we go further into finals, convincing chad to come here for a shit at success

Is he a good leader ?
Damian Martin is the greatest captain the Perth Wildcats ever had. He has captained successful sides since underage, including a gold medal winning Australian under 19 side that included Andrew Bogut.

He was captain during the Wildcats most successful period, has the league's defensive player of the year award named after him, won a grand final MVP on a championship team... I could just keep going... The guy is the epitome of a successful leader.

I reckon we’ll do a trade with a Sydney or similar as pick 11 for pick 18 and future 1st. They’ll want to make sure they use a first round pick this year in case they have to trade next year. If there are looking at berry or bo Allen, good chance one is still there at 18 anyway

The MVP one 😜 Good player but not amazing.
Also, how the hell are you guys considering trading pick 14 for an uncontracted Baker?
TBH that whole trade would give anyone a limp dick in a whorehouse. This is the darkest timeline💀💀
I'll guarantee the whole top 10 don't reach Brayshaws level lol
As always there may be a bust or two but there is legitimate depth. There's no outright superstars but as a comparison to other drafts -there are 10 guys who could go at #4 every other year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading a pick does nothing to convince Warner

It actually might make us worse next year which has the opposite effect

If we draft berry at 11 and he plays like wizard Watson then we go further into finals, convincing chad to come here for a shit at success
I can’t believe I am the only one keen to see Chad shit at success.

Does Cockburn outsource their dunny facilities?

Damian Martin is the greatest captain the Perth Wildcats ever had. He has captained successful sides since underage, including a gold medal winning Australian under 19 side that included Andrew Bogut.

He was captain during the Wildcats most successful period, has the league's defensive player of the year award named after him, won a grand final MVP on a championship team... I could just keep going... The guy is the epitome of a successful leader.
I remember they brought him into the Boomers squad for the Rio Olympics because of the leadership and grit he would bring.

The MVP one 😜 Good player but not amazing.

TBH that whole trade would give anyone a limp dick in a whorehouse. This is the darkest timeline💀💀

As always there may be a bust or two but there is legitimate depth. There's no outright superstars but as a comparison to other drafts -there are 10 guys who could go at #4 every other year.
Brayshaw went at #2 tho

absolute gun

Nice: Permanent summer here.

There's some impressive rain storms. I enjoyed a sticky mango rice on the beach under an umbrella watching marble sized drops pepper all around.

Beautiful.

Just need to run into Pickett or Chad and give them the nudge

I am definitely up for trading pick 11 for Melbourne's future first. They'll be bottom of the ladder next year. We can use that pick to trade for Kozzie to complete their humiliation.

Can’t see a world where Richmond isn’t last next year tbh.

Got a feeling that we’ll see slight improvement from West Coast and North Melbourne tbh but still wouldn’t be surprised if the bottom three is unchanged.

If a team really implodes bottom two is somewhat possible for other teams. I see Melbourne, Adelaide and St Kilda as the most likely candidates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back