Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay that’s enough trade radio for me. Mitch Morton as a special guest FFS!!! What has this got to do with trade period, so boring.

Okay what would cause bigger melts...

Freo trade out 11 - Tigers fans remain adamant the deal is off because 'how dare we' and then do a deal around 10 and 18.

Deal drops - Richmond expect 10/11 and end up with 10 and 18 (and other swaps etc.)

It's 1:06pm in Vicland, so they're all having a much earned lunch?!

If nothing (and I mean NOTHING) happens today, nor tomorrow - the same applies on the weekend as generally trades don't get done on the weekend, all the list mangers need a break from their tireless hard work.

So the earliest we see any 'action' will be Monday. Let that sink in my hapless, impatient Freo fanaticals!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay what would cause bigger melts...

Freo trade out 11 - Tigers fans remain adamant the deal is off because 'how dare we' and then do a deal around 10 and 18.

Deal drops - Richmond expect 10/11 and end up with 10 and 18 (and other swaps etc.)
Unfortunately, we will be holding it to trade on the draft day, where the offers will be best. When teams know the player they want is still available at our pick, the offers will come in.

The team just need to say it's off the table.

f nothing (and I mean NOTHING) happens today, nor tomorrow - the same applies on the weekend as generally trades don't get done on the weekend, all the list mangers need a break from their tireless hard work.

So the earliest we see any 'action' will be Monday. Let that sink in my hapless, impatient Freo fanaticals!!
Maybe Wallsy has gone to Thailand too?

Ngl

Getting a little nervy over here
rip off season 6 GIF

Taking this as confirmation Knobel gets a deal - wouldn't include him just to delist him surely.

Side note, imagine if they just dropped Shai into thes

Got a feeling all three unsigned players will be on our list next year now.

The club needed to see whether they brought in Baker, Martin or someone completely unexpected.

They'll be a bit of list management post trade period where there's a few decisions like demoting players to the rookie list etc. but I think most likely all three will get deals.

think when it's all said and done, hopefully we'll all be jubilant about the outcome (!), but getting to that point feels more like spending a week at George Castanza's parents' house and listening to Frank talk about his TV listings collection!
Wake me up when it's Festivus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back