Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to put your shlong on the table and send Richmond all 3 for bakes and Bolton and walk away wallsy
so 13 was too high for Baker according to WC but we will effectively give them 11 as a fall back. You and me need to start doing deals on marketplace. I have so many well used things just sitting in my garage.

That Richmond trade for Brisbane's 20 (and/or the points system) is such a rort. Brisbane ship off 912 points and get 1704 points in return. Richmond obviously won't bid at 1 on Ashcroft. So Brisbane need about 2000 points for Ashcroft after the 20% discount. Just need to use about pick 50 to make up the difference. The reigning premiers get the best player in the draft for 20+50 ... beyond a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That to me just reads as Ralph cheerleading and spreading the narrative for the club he follows. Baker will get to West Coast, they just might have to accept market value instead of hyperinflation

Yeah most likely.

But 10, 11, 18 for Bolton, Baker and 20 is a good deal all round.

Good value for the tigers and we get the last pick in the first round

That Richmond trade for Brisbane's 20 (and/or the points system) is such a rort. Brisbane ship off 912 points and get 1704 points in return. Richmond obviously won't bid at 1 on Ashcroft. So Brisbane need about 2000 points for Ashcroft after the 20% discount. Just need to use about pick 50 to make up the difference. The reigning premiers get the best player in the draft for 20+50 ... beyond a joke.

They have two kids to get. sam Marshall will go top 20 too

Baker is not worth pick 14, Barrass is not worth pick 14. At least that nonsense has been put to bed now.

A reality check for Richmond who were counting on getting that pick 14 from the Eagles for Baker.

There seems to be a lot of interest in picks 13 & 14. Our picks 10 & 11 could well become sought after as clubs jostle with some vigour to get into this draft. We don't need to rush this and should look seriously at any generous offers that may be proposed for 10 and/or 11.

Otherwise.

I know nothing.

no comment GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back