Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker is not worth pick 14, Barrass is not worth pick 14. At least that nonsense has been put to bed now.

A reality check for Richmond who were counting on getting that pick 14 from the Eagles for Baker.

There seems to be a lot of interest in picks 13 & 14. Our picks 10 & 11 could well become sought after as clubs jostle with some vigour to get into this draft. We don't need to rush this and should look seriously at any generous offers that may be proposed for 10 and/or 11.
If they think Barrass is the missing piece & he is still contracted then 14 sounds about right.

I think they’re pretty keen on getting Sicily forward.

You recovered from the stoning then?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
KFC Family feast fixed that.

Haven't recovered from that yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles get futures for Barrass.
Flick one of them to Richmond for Baker still.

Not terrible for Richmond who can defer one pick into 2025 to spread them, and also use it on draft night if Essendon need to trade out to match an early bid for Kako or something.

Both deals still happen as planned.

Honestly makes sense for Hawks imo. They already have Battle, Sicily and Scrimshaw as excellent 2nd and 3rd key defenders. They have Sam Frost and James Blanck to play as the stopper against the big key forward. They should be throwing money and draft capital at 1 extra gun mid next year, like LDU. Not a 29 year old with previous back issues
I think you might be the real Wallsy… don’t worry, your secrets safe with me 😉

I actually dislike Baker. Decent player, but strikes me as a SC. I’d be disappointed if the club sold up its high draft picks as part of an overall package to get him. Also don’t reckon he’s worth more than a second rounder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back