Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

You think it's about Baker. That's the mistake. This is about Bolton. He can head to WCE for pick #3.
Bruh it's 3:30pm on Friday arvo and you're sitting here arguing in an opposition thread because you've got your knickers in a knot other a situation that absolutely 0 of us have any control in.

Go crack a beer and buy yourself some seeds and a watering can from bunnings to see if you can grow a less painful personality.

Think Baker is back in play.
No way will Richmond accept future first for Baker if West Coast accept that from Hawthorn

Pick 10, 11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker probably will work
That's horrendous for us.

Getting a few nibbles

Relaxing Jon Glaser GIF by truTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE want Baker + Bolton. Pick 3 plus a sweetener would get it done.

That said, I think Baker + Bolton end up at Freo for 10, 11 and 18.
so i don't expect you to know this but this happens just about every year. A player wants to 'come home to WA for family reasons' and once we get to the point that the media points to one club for the player, public nomination or not, it NEVER swings back to the other. So eventually Bolton will get to Freo (most likely) or stay at RFC, and Baker will get to WC (highly likely) or stay at RFC (likely not or for a short amount of time) and those are the only real possibilities, regardless of how simple you like to think of it to obtain the highest picks possible for your club. It just is what it is.

WCE want Baker + Bolton. Pick 3 plus a sweetener would get it done.

That said, I think Baker + Bolton end up at Freo for 10, 11 and 18.
West Coast don’t want Bolton though?
If we’re being honest, Baker and Bolton for Pick 3 and a future second/third rounder is sufficient and more then enough.

West Coast don’t want Bolton though?
If we’re being honest, Baker and Bolton for Pick 3 and a future second/third rounder is sufficient and more then enough.
Yeah, I think that's right. Richmond will send both players to one club as a package. It's whichever comes to the table first. I think it will be Freo. Anyway, back to my own board. I'll show myself out ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back