Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather see Baker play for Freo tvs WCokeE.

10 + 11 + 18 for Bolton + Baker with RFC to pay $500k/year or more of Bolton's contract?

Or 10 + 11 + 18 for Bolton + Baker + 24?

Baker has nominated WCE, there is no backing away from that and Freo would be very wary of his motivation too.

I think he has burned his bridges with Freo.

KFC yesterday, kebab today. You’re going to need the lemon detox over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Actually had a delicious chicken and sundried tomato pasta made by the daughter, so not as guilty with the 'bab today.

West Coast don’t want Bolton though?
If we’re being honest, Baker and Bolton for Pick 3 and a future second/third rounder is sufficient and more then enough.
More importantly, why the f**k would Bolton (or The Chad for that matter) want to go anywhere near that laughing stock in the peak of their career?

So, I’m going to be really torn next year if Hawks hold those Carltank picks. Coz I really want the Blues to fail more than any other club because they’re such cheating campaigners, but I also don’t want Hawks to have a bevy of picks. What to do?
Carlton will be top 6 next year if they bring in Houston. Just need to hope they fail in finals again.

More importantly, why the f**k would Bolton (or The Chad for that matter) want to go anywhere near that laughing stock in the peak of their career?
For baker, about 200k reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most excruciating trade period in a long time. Big Footy is an escape from my boring ass job and now the trade period has made it worse.

encino man smile GIF

West coast looking at pick 14 and Carlton leans in

So, I’m going to be really torn next year if Hawks hold those Carltank picks. Coz I really want the Blues to fail more than any other club because they’re such cheating campaigners, but I also don’t want Hawks to have a bevy of picks. What to do?

Easy.

We beat Hawks in a preliminary.

Carlton loses to us in the Grand Final.

Hawks get horrible first rounders.

We put 2 Vic sides out.

Fyfe and Walters go out with a bang.

Freo + Bolton + Baker = premiership contender

Freo + pick 10, 11, 18 = 9th

It will be interesting to see what the Freo list manager chooses to do.
Richmond + Bolton + Baker = 18th

Richmond - Bolton and Baker = worse than 18th?

I’m really not sold on bringing in Baker as a package deal and think we should keep them seperate.
1. Bolton + 20 for 10+11
2. Put 20 back on the table for Baker as a marker for WC to beat.
WC probably go 26 & F2 and Richmond suck it up and take it.
Richmond may prefer a F1 from West Coast. How many 2024 ND selections do they actually need. Twomey just beating his chest for click bait.

Apparently the deal offered by Hawks for Barass was 14,F3 and later pick in 2024. That was rejected by WC.

Prob now looking at 33, F1. I doubt these secondary deals don’t go ahead without significant discussions beforehand. I assume Hawks had a good understanding of what it would take to get a deal done.

The hold up must be Richmond demanding it's Bailey Banfield for Bolton and 5 1st rounders. Obviously Wallsy has flat out rejected this.

I kind of love the attitude of Hawthorn to tell West Coast to GAGF.

I could live with the package deal being talked about, as long as we still technically get a first round pick to tick that box before next year.

10 + 11 + 18

Bolton + Baker + 20 (Hannaford)
Honestly, I'm 99% sure that's all a beat and all parties are on the same page. Richmond dont need that many picks this year anyway. F1 (Hawks) for Baker is probably fine. Plenty of currency to still get a deal done for Barrass

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back