Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy at 11 easy pickings

I just love how two footed he is. Not many players kick on their non dominate foot as much.

Don't think he will have an issue with toughness, he appears to go when it is his turn.

Skills look good when kicking to a key forward, and always gets 1 goal a game. Everyone knows how much I love him. I think we need to keep 10 or 11 to get him.

I would do 10 + 11 (with something back) for Bolton plus they carry his salary. We dont need picks so who cares. Imagine Bolton, Brayshaw, Young and Serong in our midfield. Have fun tagging Bolton....

200.gif

10 and 18 is fair. We're not being unreasonable here. It's a decent offer and only Richmond fans don't agree...Hell, Kane Cornes thinks its too much!

Richmond are being unreasonable in all of their trades. Asking way to much for their players.

All 3 clubs need to stand firm and apply pressure here as Richmond sold hope to the fans to cover a mass exodus.

Damien Barrett said the same, he would be offering 10 and 30.

I would do 10 + 11 (with something back) for Bolton plus they carry his salary. We dont need picks so who cares. Imagine Bolton, Brayshaw, Young and Serong in our midfield. Have fun tagging Bolton....

200.gif
We need a small fwd, ours are pretty shit. Bolton is being brought over for that. Berry would be a good addition in there too.

This guy at 11 easy pickings

What do you think the chances are of Berry ending up a better player than Switowski, Frederick or Sturt?

And how soon do you think that would happen?

Are you really happy to go in to a semi final next season with 18 year old Berry or 34 year old Walters or Banfield, when we could have Bolton?

All these tigers supporters are just giving away that they're the more desperate party to get this deal done.

Always go back to the question of who is happier if it doesn't happen. Clearly Freo, a huge hand in an amazing draft with Warner available next year. Would just suck for Shai.

IMO Freo will 100% walk away if Richmond don't budge on 10 and 11.

Richmond have a one time offer to expedite a rebuild, they have so much more to lose by not going through with this deal.

All these tigers supporters are just giving away that they're the more desperate party to get this deal done.

Always go back to the question of who is happier if it doesn't happen. Clearly Freo, a huge hand in an amazing draft with Warner available next year. Would just suck for Shai.

IMO Freo will 100% walk away if Richmond don't budge on 10 and 11.

Richmond have a one time offer to expedite a rebuild, they have so much more to lose by not going through with this deal.
💯

I’m more and more content everyday to go to the draft and back in the talent there.

It will be done cause Bolton and his fam want to come back here.

I just love how two footed he is. Not many players kick on their non dominate foot as much.

Don't think he will have an issue with toughness, he appears to go when it is his turn.

Skills look good when kicking to a key forward, and always gets 1 goal a game. Everyone knows how much I love him. I think we need to keep 10 or 11 to get him.
I agree he looks like a class player, who will undoubtedly become a very good AFL footballer.

My only reservation with him is whether he is actually a true small forward or another lightly built half forward/mid in the mould of Switta and Bolton.

Is his best position a true stay at home small forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want this trade period done now. None of us are having a good time. This is beyond painful.

I made the mistake of going through a few pages of the Bolton, Baker and Barrass threads on the DTFA forum.

I'm exhausted.

I agree he looks like a class player, who will undoubtedly become a very good AFL footballer.

My only reservation with him is whether he is actually a true small forward or another lightly built half forward/mid in the mould of Switta and Bolton.

Is his best position a true stay at home small forward?
Even Pickett and Papley plays through the midfield for small bursts.

He definitely can get front and centre, and make the most of any opportunities that do present themselves.

I could see him doing small bursts through the midfield, but playing the vast majority of this time in the forward line.

I would say he is better at kicking the ball for goal than Bolton and Switta, and just as good at roving the ball as Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back