Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

DragoDelph please confirm.
mr narrins GIF

Is this a serious question ?

Shooter was a good mix with sonny and switta….. at half the cap number

Boltons may have already played his best footy and starts to regress from here is a possibility at the very least

Head to head no way but in the grand scheme of things not out of the realms of possibility

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Boltons may have already played his best footy and starts to regress from here is a possibility at the very least

Head to head no way but in the grand scheme of things not out of the realms of possibility

Bolton is 25. How can he be on the decline already considering he is 100% fit?

2 new draftee's could be injured the whole time too and never make it.

Rory Atkins haven’t heard his name mentioned once!!!! Thought he retired.

What a shitshow

Rory Atkins haven’t heard his name mentioned once!!!! Thought he retired.

What a shitshow

GC would have nearly $1.5 million free cap next year with Atkins and Lukosious leaving under contract. They aren't paying Noble that much. Rioli must be full price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ur point about the possibilty that we've gone past peak Bolton already is underappreciated by many on this board. If we knew we were going to get 4-5 years of peak Bolton then he is worth 10/18 generally and to us a bit more than that because we are in the window. But it is not likely we will get 4 years of peak Bolton.

The Bolton deal won't be done until the Baker deal is finalised or very close to finalised now.

Hopefully the next little bit goes like this, we land Bolton with 10 and 18, West Coast sell their future for the Dwarf of Punt Road and then we end up using pick 11 to Snag Joe Berry at the draft.

Got a feeling Owies will be a DFA which is bizarre for a small forward that kicked 30+ goals.
His goal tally looks nice but he's woeful defensively.

He's also sneaky old, turns 28 next year and the end can come quickly for players of his like. A lot of clubs probably feel drafting a mature age, mid from state leagues with a late pick offers more upside.

Got a feeling Owies will be a DFA which is bizarre for a small forward that kicked 30+ goals.

He doesn't fill a small forwards role though. He is not a good crumbed or apply good forward pressure.

He's essentially a clever medium sized leading forward in a small forwards body. Not very desirable.

Ur point about the possibilty that we've gone past peak Bolton already is underappreciated by many on this board. If we knew we were going to get 4-5 years of peak Bolton then he is worth 10/18 generally and to us a bit more than that because we are in the window. But it is not likely we will get 4 years of peak Bolton.

I don't think the best of Bolton has been seen yet. He will look better in a better team, he isn't Gary Ablett Jnr

Dunno about Basil Hart tbh. I haven’t seen his name mentioned as top 30 literally anywhere but on this board.

Toby Whan is literally top 30 anywhere you look.
More so not keeping up with the latest boards. Hart was WA's u16s MVP last year and was part of this year's National Academy team as a bottom ager. Was defo rated very highly late last year/early this year. Hasn't had the best WAFL colts form though, which meant he didn't make the curtain raiser game this year.

He's too stay-at-home fwd which isn't a role you're gonna flourish in playing for a poor WAFL colts team. Also feels like he's in that awkward phase where players regress immediately after a growth spurt. More experienced draft watchers will know better the history of those types that have a better u16 year than u17: I imagine some of them get it back, others fall off entirely, some somewhere in btwn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back