Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, let me provide you with a couple of three things on this, the penultimate day of Tradeapalooza:

1) Don't gloat until Tradeapalooza is over in case we do something dumb;
2) Look at the Weags board but don't touch. If I were modding there I'd have the banzhammer locked and loaded;
3) LOL, but also LMAO!

lol, it’s happening. Even the late picks go in Carlton’s favour from WC. What is going on over at Lathlain??

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
If only there was a previous year to compare this trade with.

Something like

Sheezle for Hewitt, Baker & Owies. Pick 73 better be a gun.

Friends, let me provide you with a couple of three things on this, the penultimate day of Tradeapalooza:

2) Look at the Weags board but don't touch. If I were modding there I'd have the banzhammer locked and loaded;
3) LOL, but also LMAO!

You’re not the boss of me!!!

Eagles will hold two first next year when Warner is coming home so we need to bare that in mind
I’m in the trade 11 to North for F1 camp

Kozzie and / or Warner potentially becoming available next year is something Freo need to be prepared for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The melts on the Eagles board are something to behold!

I am a little concerned through no fault of his own (well maybe) Baker might’n get the warm welcome he was expecting.
Yep a lot of pressure on that little fuzzy head when he enters the “ BOO” dome

3) LOL, but also LMAO!
Climate Change GIF by GIPHY News

Umm... shouldn't that say pick 3 for pick 12 and Owies? Or is Baker so good they had to pay two clubs for him?

Edit: oh wait Barass not done yet. I get it now
Pick 14 goes from Carlton to West Coast to Richmond for Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back