Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers fans are panicking on their board, they're in denial and know the chances of being bent over by us are getting higher.

Still convincing themselves West Coast are a chance.

Lol i did this too, but the response was vague and something like "Multiple first round picks and possibly a player"

Jesse was never going to work here. He wanted to drugs in peace and that's why he jumped at going to Sydney because he was told you can walk down the street without being recognised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol i did this too, but the response was vague and something like "Multiple first round picks and possibly a player"

Jesse was never going to work here. He wanted to drugs in peace and that's why he jumped at going to Sydney because he was told you can walk down the street without being recognised.
he didnt 'jump' at going to sydney. GWS was the only team that was willing to throw him a lifeline in the end. had interest from a few clubs originally, including going back to the dees, all pulled out and was only offered a one year deal with the giants

Looks like stringer to GWS is on

Damn I would've def grabbed if he would've come

I raised him at the start/mid of the year, really good player
On field Stringer is great but I don't think he's worth what comes with him.

We've spent years having blokes like him on our list and it's been nice finally having a team that doesn't create as much drama off field, as they do on.

Richmond were the only other club interested in Jesse and they pulled out after doing due diligence on him.

He has admitted in interviews he wouldn't be playing footy at all anymore if GWS hadn't thrown him a lifeline. He was in a really really bad place in WA and no Melbourne club wanted to touch him. My brother knows a couple of people in Jesse's circle and him coming back to WA at all was an absolutely terrible idea, particularly for his mental health. I have no ill feelings towards Jesse at all

Tigers fans are panicking on their board, they're in denial and know the chances of being bent over by us are getting higher.

Still convincing themselves West Coast are a chance.
West Coast would need to trade pick 3 to get him. We don't have pick 3 and there's as much chance of us trading pick 3 for Bolton than West Coast doing it.

Pick 13 is hot property so it's good business for us to explore the prospects to see what interest we can get for our pick 11.

Test the market and also let Richmond know they need to be reasonable.

Just a bit of posturing on our behalf to match Richmond's posturing over wanting 10 & 11 for Bolton. Hopefully at the end of the day we get Bolton, Richmond get 10 & 18 and everyone is happy.

11 for a F1 isn’t a trade we should be doing. We need extra on top of that or it could end up being a loss even if the team we traded with misses finals
Agree.

Let’s go get a player.

Warner is no guarantee and the more you have the more the Swans will ask.

If we want more trade assets for next year, trade 27 for a F2,F3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back