Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

If you carve up DragoDelph you have to replace him as mod. Sure you want that??
Noo GIF by Tokkingheads

That's right. Now shut your cakehole and let the man cook.

Besides, if Bolton isn't in purple today Van_Dyke & I will administer appropriate retribution.

If things play out as expected with prospective trades I think the Crows make the biggest gain on the rest of the comp this off season adding 3 handy role players in areas of weakness all for 1 2nd Rd pick and a chunk of salary that they can spare easy enough , take a top 5 pick at the draft and bring in a 1st Rd’ish F/S

If they get Sid Draper at 4 they might surprise a few people next year I think

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The media team are sneaky. Its this memeView attachment 2136990

After a Freo trade drops...

MORGAN-Barry-PIC-website.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if we are waiting until Wednesday afternoon for the Bolton trade to go through. As far as I can tell, there is a live broadcast of the closing hour or two on Foxtel. Maybe another stream on the AFL website? They want drama. Even if contrived. The AFL even refer to it on their own website as " the prime-time finish on the final day now an established part of the wheeling, dealing and drama."

My prediction is the only trades that happen before Wednesday are Peatling, Noble, Macrae, Parker, Stringer, that sort of thing. Barrass and Baker maybe. Can see the Smith, Rioli, Houston and Bolton trades being pushed to the last hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right. Now shut your cakehole and let the man cook.

Besides, if Bolton isn't in purple today Van_Dyke & I will administer appropriate retribution.
I got given the brick reaction for a reason

Wouldn't be surprised if we are waiting until Wednesday afternoon for the Bolton trade to go through. As far as I can tell, there is a live broadcast of the closing hour or two on Foxtel. Maybe another stream on the AFL website? They want drama. Even if contrived. The AFL even refer to it on their own website as " the prime-time finish on the final day now an established part of the wheeling, dealing and drama."

My prediction is the only trades that happen before Wednesday are Peatling, Noble, Macrae, Parker, Stringer, that sort of thing. Barrass and Baker maybe. Can see the Smith, Rioli, Houston and Bolton trades being pushed to the last hour.
I'd go as far to say I'd be very surprised to see the Bolton trade done before Wednesday.

If anything I think you've overestimated how many trades are done before say Tuesday.

I reckon Peatling and Barrass will get done before Tuesday. Noble too but only if it's completely seperated from the Houston/Richards and Lukosuis trades. Stringer needs to hurry up and nominate GWS otherwise he's going to be last afternoon for sure.

You know trade period is moving slow when we’re getting an interview from Mitch Morton

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back