Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

"Was" eh...very cryptic....so the deal is off?
We were never getting Baker but the deal they keep spruiking that was 10,11 and 18 absolutely has something coming back that's not reported. We arent valuing Bolton at 10 and 18 to then value Baker at 11, they just never report the full thing.

as a RFC supporter I don't see Freo except vs us. You played very well vs us, but you lose 4 straight and miss the 8. Blew me out.
how?
A: if it was just the KPF injuries Bolton will be no real help. 25y.o. Bolton adds class to your mid/fwd rotations. The more mid time he spends the better.

On a $million 'til 2028. RFC want high 1st round picks this draft & we have no one to pay our salary cap with Dusty or Bolton off our books.

Next year, Warner is out of contract, will he leave from Sydney to Freo?
Main reason for losing at least two of those games (and others) was that we played completely different in the last quarter compared to the rest of the game. It wasn't an issue when we were winning by heaps.

Of course having one or two better player might help us be up by more in the first place but most of it isn't to do with playing personnel.

Last edited:
Holding Hold The Line GIF

Ur point about the possibilty that we've gone past peak Bolton already is underappreciated by many on this board. If we knew we were going to get 4-5 years of peak Bolton then he is worth 10/18 generally and to us a bit more than that because we are in the window. But it is not likely we will get 4 years of peak Bolton.

Based on what?

Bolton is 25. Walters plays a similar role and was All Australian at 29.

And we risk pissing off Bolton.

95% of the footy world can see that 10 and 18 is fair though.

Barrett and Cornes have said it should be 10 and 30.

If it doesn't get done Richmond are the bad guys. If they finish bottom 2 next year without trading Bolton and he has a mediocre year they look foolish when our offer is 1 x late first rounder.

Was going to say surely eagles get more than 12+14 for 3, then realised Carlton don’t have anything else, guess that’s where Owies comes in.
I’d be furious if we turned 3 into Baker, Owies and potentially Allan.

What if Bo Allan ends up being a better player than Finn O’Sullivan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bro what is everyone's obsession with Allan. He won't go top ten on draft night because he's not a top 10 prospect.
Because a good amount of people on this board still fanboy WA talent and WA talent only. Every single year, the same cringe garbage

See talent, not the state.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Just hit me that Kozzy definitely won’t be happening 😔😔
Yep,
Now that Melbourne traded their F1, no way are they selling Oliver & Kozzy this year.
Boltons 26 this year and 100’s of players have started getting worse from there

100’s

I said it’s a possibility and if you think it’s impossible you’re dreaming

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bolton turns 1 year older every 365 days, just like everyone else. Who declines at 26 these days unless they have a significant injury? If anything, AFL players are getting better at an older age now due to advances in sports science. The oldest flag team age has been broken twice in three seasons.

Anything is possible but i don't think it is probable. His age is actually perfect for our list profile.

Clearly GC were jealous of the fun we enjoyed all season death riding Port and Collingwood. It's looking like they're going to take their future 1st round picks this trade period.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back