Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno, if you look at the late 90s, early 2000s there were heaps of high picks going for average players as not many seemed to rate the draft.
You have to agree it’s hilarious as a freo fan though?!

This could be up there with the Trent croad debacle.

Some of the worst list management I’ve seen in years. And we have had a few doozies ourselves.

It wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last time I have a definitive opinion and look stupid but ill go on a limb and say this shapes as one of the worst trading efforts for a club ever.

They've been ****ed by Hawks into trading pick 3 for 12, Baker and Matt Owies - two late 20s players between eh and delist worthy when they are rebuilding...

It's utterly insane

Sounds good to me

Are you all that stupid??
Seriously, you think this will happen??
Grab a brain people, it's like the week has gone for that long that a tweet is the REAL trade. It will not happen.
Where is your trade week spirit... jeez dude

I’ve not seen a reaction like this to a proposed trade on social media for a very long time.
WC fans are going INSANE!

Surely they will wake up in the morning and pull this deal off the table after this reaction?

It’s extraordinary to think Liam Baker insisting that Richmond were overpaid in exchange for his trade has effectively caused all this.
Wow 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to agree it’s hilarious as a freo fan though?!

This could be up there with the Trent croad debacle.

Some of the worst list management I’ve seen in years. And we have had a few doozies ourselves.
We're still having doozies offering two firsts for a soon to be 26 year old.

Perhaps management are under more pressure than we thought not to be so shit. They'll go right up to and past the point where it's compromising their rebuild.

I mean it would be hard right? Every finance guy would be on their back plus every member of the state Illuminati phoning them up and demanding this end because We-Are-West-Coast.

Great isn't it?
Gotta try and sell enough hope to saint Harley so he doesn't leave for home in a few

Rotum GIF by South Park

Wallsy, Belly and the boys heading to the pub on Wednesday after Richmond accept 10 and 18,

I'll go to bat for DragoDelph and that other guy, where I think Bolton has been effectively agreed to since last week but it needed the Baker trade to get done. I expect some of these Baker trade to be involved with Bolton.
so what I’m hearing is bricks can go your way as well

generally I’m in the camp that clubs are far smarter and know more about this stuff then fans ever could, but this trade by WCE just boggles my mind. trading pick 3 for pick 12, a 27 year old utility, and a 28 year old small forward set to be a DFA most likely. how

We're still having doozies offering two firsts for a soon to be 26 year old.
Oi, Brades, its OK to just point and laugh at others without complaining about Freo sometimes. Like, you'll survive...

I swear to god, we had better only be appearing to offer 10, 11 and 18 to drive up Baker's price.
Is it just me or is anyone else starting to feel a little bad about this.

It's like we tricked the bad guy but it wasn't like in Home Alone. It was more like your parents have been called and they'll be talking with the police and vice principal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back