List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now TT has bitten the dust, I see there is a whole article by the LNP propaganda sheet, the Age, on Dylan Sheil and how great he still is.
'Ballroom dancers feel and sharp hands',
'Plays with explosiveness and almost on instinct'
Holy hell looks like the Injectors have got their journo pet Peter Ryan to do a puff piece so they can maybe get a trade up with someone.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geelong or Collingwood or Hawthorn will get him, and it will all be about what a great redemption story it is. The book is already being written I'm sure 🙄
My advice would be not to order an advance copy.

Still waiting for BJ’s movie about the Bombers’ drug saga 🤣

Dylan Shiel got coaches votes last week.
Interested Thinking GIF

Even with his umpire-heavy posting, Plugger has more integrity than you could ever dream of, you and your club. His worst post is of more value than your entire history.

And as for Carlton, ever since the AFL finally stopped them cheating, the Blues have been as irrelevant as can be and you all know it. How many spoons since then, how many top draft picks? All to add up to this, a pretender club conning its supporters year after year.

This year might finally be the...

Oh no they've fuched it up again. I hope our game is the one that bounces Carlton out of the 8 on the eve of the finals, but if your club does manage to find its backside with both hands again and get into the finals, you'd better prey they can jag a few wins because this is the best shot you'll have in years.

The footy world is laughing at you guys walking around like you are still players, you rival Essendon for the title of biggest frauds in the league.

Eat a whole bagful you worthless troll
Just quoting you Aus….but why would any of you actually bother to respond to such a reasoned, articulate poster obviously looking for an educated debate….🤔🙄

Surely a dignified ignore would be a better course of action?

I'm the opposite. If you want an outcome, make a lot of noise. Squeaky wheels get their way more often than not. I had no skin in the game but plenty have been impacted by DV or stalking.

I was torn, free hit at a top talent sounded appealing but the fallout is a loss of sponsors and memberships and cultural impact.

Part of me would love to see TT redeem himself and not waste his talent but I can totally understand why for some it's a huge issue.
Part of me would also be extremely nervous that he doesn’t redeem himself and it’s back to the “good old St. Kilda - sh*t club” narrative again.

We’ve had a seriously chequered past as we all know and appear to have been building a strong club in the respect space, hopefully we are over all the newspaper headlines.
I’d hate to throw all that away and for all that history to rear it’s ugly head once again.

Carlton supporters, gee whizz. What a way to spend your Saturday morning.

View attachment 2073747
Look, it's been a pretty nice couple of decades of them fighting amongst themselves and keeping a low profile.

I don't hate the Blues or their fans, unlike Essendon. But they're mouthy as f###. Quiet times might be over for a while.

No-one needs to do that. The club needs to provide a product that is enjoyable and enticing enough to get people off the couch and into the stadium. I've been to one match this year and I'm not missing it. I'd rather watch on Kayo. It just isn't a trustworthy side or enjoyable day/night out.

It's entertainment not something we should sacrifice our time for out of some sense of loyalty. That's a religion not a product.

I'm outraged, I feel the need to call the membership line, I desperately want to email the club to tell them of my outrage, Ill never support this club again unless the club dismisses the suggestion of giving TT yet another chance.

Saints come out and dismiss the idea.

Same supporters, meh, can't be bothered actually supporting them now unless they become good again.

It's not about you Gringo, but my God the outrage these days hurts my brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quoting you Aus….but why would any of you actually bother to respond to such a reasoned, articulate poster obviously looking for an educated debate….

Surely a dignified ignore would be a better course of action?
Ah I had a few minutes to kill, gave me an excuse to purge some Carlton hate, I feel freer and lighter now but you're right it was a bit pointless and pathetic. He probably wasn't even really a Carlton fan just one of our ex-posters doing a bit of cosplay IMO

Now that the club has apologised for being so desperate as to talk to Tarryn Thomas, they just want to move on.
They are looking at a new NGA prospect from...um....Zanzibar...his name is ...oh um... Tom... Thomas Tharryn, he used to play ...uh....korfball.

ttdisguise.jpg

I'm outraged, I feel the need to call the membership line, I desperately want to email the club to tell them of my outrage, Ill never support this club again unless the club dismisses the suggestion of giving TT yet another chance.

Saints come out and dismiss the idea.

Same supporters, meh, can't be bothered actually supporting them now unless they become good again.

It's not about you Gringo, but my God the outrage these days hurts my brain.

Outrage is addictive. It's sold a billion tabloids and TV shows. The internet lets you spend 15 hours a day pissed off.

Herald Sun going with the story that TT’s ex who gave the interview was an ex St kilda employee who was let go 1 week after the TT news came out last year. They were at pains to highlight other employees being let go at the same time but with some differences.

How St Kilda linked itself to this mess is a real googly 😵‍💫🫨🤯

Herald Sun going with the story that TT’s ex who gave the interview was an ex St kilda employee who was let go 1 week after the TT news came out last year. They were at pains to highlight other employees being let go at the same time but with some differences.

How St Kilda linked itself to this mess is a real googly 🫨
She was one of the physios?

I am a big battle fan and would be so happy to see him stay, I have also been critical of the club not letting go of players at there highest value and said players not playing very well again ala Armitage and Steven.

If they can get first round compo and have enough faith in (a) our 3rd defensive tall stocks or (b) our ability to attract another key defender to play alongside Dougal which allows Wilkie to play the 3rd tall role.

Also looks like picks 5 and 6 would end up 7 and 8 with Ashcroft and the Suns Kid being selected very early.

I am a big battle fan and would be so happy to see him stay, I have also been critical of the club not letting go of players at there highest value and said players not playing very well again ala Armitage and Steven.

If they can get first round compo and have enough faith in (a) our 3rd defensive tall stocks or (b) our ability to attract another key defender to play alongside Dougal which allows Wilkie to play the 3rd tall role.

Also looks like picks 5 and 6 would end up 7 and 8 with Ashcroft and the Suns Kid being selected very early.
Technically they’re still 5 and 6 because Ashcroft and other kid you mention were never in the open draft market anyway.
Which is something that makes my blood boil…but we’ve discussed that ad nauseum I suppose.

Watching Melbourne vs Port

Jeez Oliver is so fking fat and unfit. They've had to move him back to half back at QT where he started his career after 3 disposals in the first

Imagine if we could somehow transform him and somehow get an improved draft hand out of it

Watching Melbourne vs Port

Jeez Oliver is so fking fat and unfit. They've had to move him back to half back at QT where he started his career after 3 disposals in the first

Imagine if we could somehow transform him and somehow get an improved draft hand out of it
And you’d bet on him staying sober during the offseason? No chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back