List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you'll find that one is a bit of a porkie pie, that would mean Bont is only 2cm taller.

Hope Macca does really well for you guys, zero fuss operator who still has good footy left in him.
Well every stats page including the AFL has him at 192 cm.
I will go with those figures as opposed to some random on a footy forum.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gutted that Crouch is cooked.

A midfield of Steele, Macrae and Crouch really turns me on.

Other teams wouldn’t be walking it out if the centre against those 3.

Such a shame.
slow candy GIF by Trolli

Last edited:
If Macrae is as good as done id be pretty happy to see what Lewis Young costs and if if its too much then carry right on into the draft.

Very well deserved.

Now the challenge is on him to keep that standard he ended the year with.
Anytime his form has been good, his body has let him down-soft tissues. If he can have a couple of healthy years, he gives us a point of difference in our midfield with his strong tackling & explosive run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anytime his form has been good, his body has let him down-soft tissues. If he can have a couple of healthy years, he gives us a point of difference in our midfield with his strong tackling & explosive run.
It was actually a bad concussion that wrecked Jones' 2023. Was obviously out with personal stuff at the start of the year, came back in & then got his bell rung & that was the end of his season.

His form early this year was pretty poor (I thought he'd be Capuano'ed after the Dogs game) but his last few months were bloody good.

Glad he got another year... hopefully he can keep that form running into 2025.

It was actually a bad concussion that wrecked Jones' 2023. Was obviously out with personal stuff at the start of the year, came back in & then got his bell rung & that was the end of his season.

His form early this year was pretty poor (I thought he'd be Capuano'ed after the Dogs game) but his last few months were bloody good.

Glad he got another year... hopefully he can keep that form running into 2025.
Bad concussion, what did Hill run into him at training ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back