List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want you cooties thank you haha

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app
dr-evil-hug.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly I have some trade news and not a 5 page pissing contest about if a bloke should confirm his info from 3 months ago was correct or not....

Think it was mentioned but Jake on SaintsTV mentioned Curtis Taylor has a two year contract in front of him from us.

He said North supporters said he was talented but lazy and unfocussed. Basically a free hit at a small forward/mid that Lyon and assistants can get to work on.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Taylor is awful IMO. Soft, erratic set shot, and slow.

Can’t understand why we wouldn’t try and prise Eddie Ford out of Norf if we’re looking for a forward/mid type.

Can’t understand why we wouldn’t try and prise Eddie Ford out of Norf if we’re looking for a forward/mid type.
Needs more Josh Begley

Tbh I’d rather Reef McInnes over Curtis Taylor

I dont get the strategy with Curtis Taylor. Do we think he could do a Dan Butler type job for us? He's 24, doesn't really scream pick me and we are reasonably served in the small forward dept.

Anyone?

I dont get the strategy with Curtis Taylor. Do we think he could do a Dan Butler type job for us? He's 24, doesn't really scream pick me and we are reasonably served in the small forward dept.

Anyone?
He’s a taller, shitter, Snags.

With no shred of the game-winning mercurial talent Snags finds every now and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back