List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have a 2 time AA and a 21 year old who is knocking on the door of being an A grader in the same position. The cost is far too high for the overall improvement he would bring.

You cant compare that to Geelong bringing in a top 2 player in the competition.
We’re finally in a position to get 2 good mids, something we’ve been pleading for for years and people are veering off course chasing everything else but.

What's going on with Crouch? If he's not going to play next season, we don't need to keep him on the list.
Thanksgiving Seinfeld GIF by Crave

We’re finally in a position to get 2 good mids, something we’ve been pleading for for years and people are veering off course chasing everything else but.
I bit my tongue in 2017 when we got two HFF'ers, one maybe running through the mids.
2018, knew we would take King but wanted Rozee, or Smith
2019 I suppose at least we brought in Jones
2020 Crouch
2022 Pou
2023 Wilson.
Basically only just started drafting mids, we need to continue on with the strategy.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I bit my tongue in 2017 when we got two HFF'ers, one maybe running through the mids.
2018, knew we would take King but wanted Rozee, or Smith
2019 I suppose at least we brought in Jones
2020 Crouch
2022 Pou
2023 Wilson.
Basically only just started drafting mids, we need to continue on with the strategy.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
TBF, Hunter was a good mid in his final year, Bytel was top of the pops until his back injury and Hotton similar. They don't all come good unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching tonight we better not get Macrae, he's past it. Looks slow out there and can't kick. Not what we're looking for.

A lot of Doggies looked like they were going up and down in the one spot.

If he's out of action, even if under contract, it makes more sense to pay him out and try some rookie kid.
Is his "never play again " status real or BF rumour?
BF rumour.

His knee basically swells after playing which he couldnt manage even in the VFL. Riewoldt had the same issue and managed to conquer it.

After watching tonight we better not get Macrae, he's past it. Looks slow out there and can't kick. Not what we're looking for.
Tough to come on as sub in that kind of game, arm wrestle was over.
But tend to agree. Is it worth him taking development time away from youngsters?
LDU next year....Godfather offer.

I notice our re-signing has been fairly miserly with fringe players, so we are obviously looking at whose $ to offload at the end of next year for a major target.

Tough to come on as sub in that kind of game, arm wrestle was over.
But tend to agree. Is it worth him taking development time away from youngsters?
LDU next year....Godfather offer.

I notice our re-signing has been fairly miserly with fringe players, so we are obviously looking at whose $ to offload at the end of next year for a major target.
Even more reason to come on and have a big impact

BF rumour.

His knee basically swells after playing which he couldnt manage even in the VFL. Riewoldt had the same issue and managed to conquer it.

I've been living with a knee like that for decades, thankfully i don't need to play afl on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back