List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Really love this idea and hope we’re putting it in motion.

Our F1 is probably ‘perceived’ as 4-10. I’d be happy trading it to GWS for their P15 this year. Backing us to bounce with a tap ruckman and someone who can exit stoppage cleanly, will make a massive difference stopping bleeding and ability to set up the ground not to mention quick decent entries.

GC probably dealing with Carlton who want Houston so think we’re more of a shot at GWS pick.

GWS will have a Vic country lad lined up and probably still get him at 20 (B2-Perryman) so would think they would be agreeable given they could think they’re getting a top 5 pick next year.

Could be an amazing off season;

1. J. Macrae (Trade)
2. I. Soldo (Trade)
3. S. Lalor (7)
4. M. Reid/S. Draper (8)
5. C. Hynes (15)
6. O. Hannerford (25)
7. Slider/Trade/Points (43)
8. Cole (R)
9. Hofmann (R)
10. Peckett (R)

Maybe we wouldn’t draft 5 mids and there are some great KPP about too for one of our picks but really can’t go wrong having more picks inside 20
The first two on your list are traded in but you haven't traded anything out.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Forgive me if it's been discussed already, but with Soldo coming and Marshall playing more ruck/fwd, what does that mean for Heath and Keels?

I was beginning to really believe in both of those guys towards the end of the year.

Forgive me if it's been discussed already, but with Soldo coming and Marshall playing more ruck/fwd, what does that mean for Heath and Keels?

I was beginning to really believe in both of those guys towards the end of the year.
means Heath and Keeler have a other year as a 20 and 21 year old to develop

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heath gets to play a whole year as Sandy’s number 1 ruck and Keeler goes back to key forward, which he’s more suited to. I don’t see a problem with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back