List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

PbCJse7.jpeg

What are the chances the AFL change their mind and take Pick 8 off of us after all the crying from Barrett and co.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What? Lol

Less than the chances that they change the system after Andrew Bassat's speech.

Much much less

Our club may not be that important to the AFL but Barrett and assorted pundits have roughly a hundredth of the importance. Literally no one cares what they think

Who cares about Purples opinion? Bloke didn’t have sex for the first time until he was 27 years old
Pillow humping, sex dolls, and poking someone in their belly button still isn't losing one's virginity.
Just like his reporting, you can fake it all you want, but the truth is that it all lacks depth and penetration.

**** me that could have been summed up in about 2 and a half minutes. The slow delivery of common sense details as insights, how do you people listen to this.

"And you know the other thing Damo, as well as the compensation being excessive, when you give someone a compensation pick, it pushes all the other picks back. Essentially meaning, the pick of clubs after compensation, has less options on who they can draft, with their picks."

Yeah no shit big brains everyone knows how the draft and compensation works
In a nutshell that second para says it all. That's where most of the whinging is coming from. Supporters of clubs now behind us in the queue. EAD.

Not gonna lie. Us vs everybody is sitting well with me.

F*k 'em.

We have strong leadership. We have talented youth. We have some A graders. Here's hoping for a great year next year.

It's f*kn great, getting pick 8 has upset a lot of opposition supporters and media flogs that wanted us to sit down and stay down.

We have some strong leaders now like Bassat and Lyon that are standing up for us and are refusing to sit down and stay down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a nutshell that second para says it all. That's where most of the whinging is coming from. Supporters of clubs now behind us in the queue. EAD.
Not like it hasn’t happened before.
To us as well.

Tomlinson out

Few interesting things in that.

- Adrian Cole (6:24) among the top couple of times in the 2km time trial. Very impressive for a big lad

- Pies and Blues chasing GC's pick 13 with a F1. Surely we could swoop in with our F1 being a better offer?

- Giants holding 15, 16, 21 and looking to move up. Given their trade with us last year, I'd hope we can do a live trade again.

- We're not keen on Tomlinson. Good.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back