List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

So seeing as Basty has been moved on and he was the longest serving player who debuted in 2012 that means it’s taken 13 years to fully turn over the 2012 side.
Webby should finish up next year and he debuted in 2013 so it looks like we fully turn the list over every 13 years. It feels like we’re accelerating.

It's too early in the morning obviously.

I was wondering "dickspanner" or "spannerdick"?

The eyes opened a little more and saw just plain "Tool". oh well
What is too early in the morning for you, is but getting into the evening for me...so I'll help you out.
It is open to interpretation, and subjective but ultimately The Tool IS a Spannerdick.

Battle is a very, very good player who I think will get better recognition if he's a key part of the Hawks and they continue on their trajectory. He gets overlooked because he plays for us and doesn't get media exposure. I know all fans tend to overrate their own but I think if anything he was probably our most underrated player of the past 2 seasons. It's a true win/win for both clubs if we can nail the draft.
Then we will cop the "St Kilda are stupid they let him go"

Reading this, Battle was never staying. Mitchell and his wife got their hooks into battle and his partner from the start.

"It just felt right for me and my family from the moment we met Sam and Lyndall. I'm really excited by the next challenge and next phase of my career," he said.
And what happen then if Hawthorn goes **** up and Mitchell gets sacked in two years?
Battle doesn't sound much like a deep thinker.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

And what happen then if Hawthorn goes **** up and Mitchell gets sacked in two years?
Battle doesn't sound much like a deep thinker.

Not that it matters anymore, but I bet Battle plays more as a forward at the Hawks, I always thought he would be better as forward for us, but he's not AA level, so meh

Do we have somebody else’s F1 or are you talking our own?
I think he is talking our own.

In my opinion 7 is off the table but, 8 F1 and maybe the famous live draft pick second may be on the table.

We are in a cracking position to trade with others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading this, Battle was never staying. Mitchell and his wife got their hooks into battle and his partner from the start.

"It just felt right for me and my family from the moment we met Sam and Lyndall. I'm really excited by the next challenge and next phase of my career," he said.
I'd love to know what they promised compared to us.

I really hope we keep our picks or improve our draft hand.

Talk yesterday on Trade Radio of using 8 to get Houston etc is not the path we need to take.

Better to get some good young kids around Owens, Wilson, NWM, Windhager, King, Philippou and co

100%
And something about his values aligning with Mitchell’s. 🙄

Will be very interesting to see what the media have to say about that come Draft time.If the Battle compensation is a freebie,Brisbane's F/S Pick is likely to be a Robbery
Very little will be said because most of them are beholden to the AFL for a living.

And that’s one of the reasons I don’t actually mind Cornes bc he’s not afraid to stand up to them.

“Blame”, “free”. Father sons and academy picks are “free”. Losing your third best player in the B&F is anything but.

Yeah its funny that other clubs supporters talk about removing free agency compensation cos it doesn't exist in other leagues....

Neither does F/S or academy selections!

Double dipping there really. If we want to make the draft truly equitable wipe all of it!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back