List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Adelaide and Melbourne have shown an appetite to trade F1 (Dees especially) so it wouldn't surprise me if they scuttle our plans for Pick 9.

Both would rightfully expect to jump up the ladder next year also.
Yes I can see this happening as well

It may come down to who the Dopers hierarchy think is going to finish higher/lower next year ..... for those saying we are more likely to finish lower than the Dees .... I wouldn't be too sure about that

The time wouldn't be an issue.

St Kilda bid, while essendon are on the clock they lodge deal one.

Then Freo are on the clock, while deal two is lodged.

Then freo are on the clock again while deal three is lodged.

Agree it's all likely to be moot. But I'm just pointing out that Essendon have multiple options, we don't have them cornered like some think.
Although they don’t reset the clock when a trade occurs. The club who gains that pick has whatever time of the 5 mins that is left

Yes I can see this happening as well

It may come down to who the Dopers hierarchy think is going to finish higher/lower next year ..... for those saying we are more likely to finish lower than the Dees .... I wouldn't be too sure about that
Although most of the wider footy world wouldn’t think so and they’d have to think about it in probabilities. If one team were to really rise then they’re not thinking it’s us. The external perceptions of us aren’t high despite the back slapping in here

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back