List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldog vibes

Bored Talk To Me GIF by MOODMAN

Does Barrett even listen to what comes out of his own mouth?

"all-in on the right now" but they just traded out of this year's draft and into next year's?

If they were all in on the right now the Hawks would be trading draft picks to get Barrass rather than swapping them.

They will may still end up with Barrass, it would be awkward if he had to stay at West Coast after telling them he was leaving.

I wouldn't mind us getting Barrass but I wouldn't want to give up pick 7 or pick 8 for him, he's good but he isn't top 10 pick good.

If they were all in on the right now the Hawks would be trading draft picks to get Barrass rather than swapping them.

They will may still end up with Barrass, it would be awkward if he had to stay at West Coast after telling them he was leaving.

I wouldn't mind us getting Barrass but I wouldn't want to give up pick 7 or pick 8 for him, he's good but he isn't top 10 pick good.
I heard on good authority that Papley had to awkwardly apologise to his team mates when the Carlton trade didn't occur. It could happen, as in him staying at Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you would think that F1 and 27 would be a bit lean for pick 9.
Unless you add in the incentive of not bidding on Kayo?
( little bit of blackmail 🤣)

Seriously though, I wonder what we’d need to add to get it done?
Membrey?
7, 8 and 9 is the stuff dreams are made of.

Unless you add in the incentive of not bidding on Kayo?
( little bit of blackmail )

Seriously though, I wonder what we’d need to add to get it done?
Membrey?
7, 8 and 9 is the stuff dreams are made of.

wE9WhuS.gif

They’d have to be desperate surely
Essendon practically admitted that 9 + F1 wasn’t enough to move up the draft order yesterday.

I reckon 12+14 gets Carlton into the top 8.

Eagles if they are desperate.
Dees
Us

All capable of making this trade. If it’s us. It better ****ing be P8

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back