List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

If they were all in on the right now the Hawks would be trading draft picks to get Barrass rather than swapping them.

They will may still end up with Barrass, it would be awkward if he had to stay at West Coast after telling them he was leaving.

I wouldn't mind us getting Barrass but I wouldn't want to give up pick 7 or pick 8 for him, he's good but he isn't top 10 pick good.

I wouldn’t look at a singular trade in a vacuum P35.

I reckon Hoks are doing some smoke and shadows behind the windows here.

If we could land 9 (F1 +27)

Would they accept 8 for 12 & 14 (maybe 47 as well)

Leave us with 7+9+12+14
I'd say part of the deal of trading for pick 9 may be safe passage from 7 through 9 without a Kako bid to keep his match value down.

What happens when we cannot guarantee that Carlton or whoever won't bid on him at 8?

Let me ask you this, how much better of a player is Stringer over Membrey? Because when you actually compare the two they have very comparable careers.

Its more that hes just an older player with a previous year mired by issues and spotty form. 3 years ago both of those players would have been easily snapped up by other clubs.
IMG_1596.jpeg IMG_1597.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I think it has to be F1, 27 and 46 for 9

Makes the Soldo and Macrae deals a bit tricky but I'm sure we'd find a way.
If it’s that then just a bit of bad luck, walk away. I’d love 9, Barracking hard for it, but that’s outlandish when the F1 could be top 5 ( and don’t at me with this nonsense that x or y knows exactly that we won’t finish here or there).

Bid at 7 and stick up the middle finger.

That is genius. If that happened Trade Radio would explode.
So we lose Battle and Membrey, pick 27 and F1, paying Membrey's salary for a year, keep pick 7, gain picks 8, 9 & 10 AND Trade Radio explodes?

I just typed the above into my phone and these are the emoticons it suggested. Even AI knows that's an outstanding result!

No Collard hasn't set the world on fire. Was unsettled during the year but the powers that be gave him a three year contract, meanwhile multiple players got one year contracts.

Really this is periphery stuff. We should be looking for other mids that can contribute in case Macrae falls over.
IMO attitude isn't an issue btw. Kick up the arse getting cut, if he got to a club like the Saints, he works his butt off to get fit and fix any 'attitude' problems or he goes the way of Bonner after one year.

If M.C. Cray doesn't happen, surely we just pick up Matt Kennedy cheap as chips? Next best option?

Is it possible to include List Spots avaiable.

And what needs to be done for the guys on the rookie list?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back