List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to intrude, mods please delete if I’m not welcome here. But do you guys think Battle is gone? Seen the interview with your list manager and it didn’t sound too promising from what I heard.
It’s a pretty divided group but the longer it goes the more likely it seems he’s coming to your crew.

Watching us right now if we lose Josh battle we are absolutely cooked.
He was very very good early on in the game.

I almost felt like waving a contract in his face at half time.

As has been said many many times in here,we can ill afford to lose someone of his ilk.

No doubt the "jungle drums" will beat furiously until Josh signs or waits until late October.

I'm very very hopeful that he stays.

Jesus!
good luck to him if he can get that coin
Absolutely there PC.

That's massive coin for a very good player....not a great player.

If true and I was Josh.....I'd be emptying my locker Tuesday morning at 7.00 am pronto.

I'd give him my complete blessing if he could get that type of coin per year.

Sorry to intrude, mods please delete if I’m not welcome here. But do you guys think Battle is gone? Seen the interview with your list manager and it didn’t sound too promising from what I heard.
Rumours at last nights game that you blokes have a contract starting at $1m for him

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Why did we let ourselves get so fingered with the Cripps trade
He sooked so hard that he made public statements about being willing to go to the draft. My least favourite player to leave the Saints.

He sooked so hard that he made public statements about being willing to go to the draft. My least favourite player to leave the Saints.

Off topic, am I correct in recalling his commitment to standards at Saints wasn’t exactly the best during his time here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe but Gresham was very over rated and taking us nowhere so I’m happy enough to take that risk. I might add WC would probably happily trade for him should it come to that and Fremantle have some early picks this year. I’ve seen varying reports on collard so I guess it’s up to the club to make the call and either back themselves in or trade him.

Am i reading this right...Collard straight swap for Reid?

Pretty sure I said I was interested in him during the week mate.

Enough with acting tough and thinking you know a thing or two.

Your opinions change as often as the wind and in Victoria that’s a ****ing lot.

Sorry buddy, I didn’t realise you liked him liked him. He’s a bit milquetoast private school boy. I thought you’d be more rough trade. You give more mark Rischiuto bear vibes.

Sorry buddy, I didn’t realise you liked him liked him. He’s a bit milquetoast private school boy. I thought you’d be more rough trade. You give more mark Rischiuto bear vibes.
I’ve got no idea what you are saying.

But he looks a genuine mid and he lifted his side back into the game during the mid point today.

The crows are in a bit of a pickle. They need points to match the bid on welsh. They have their first and then nothing after that. He will be a first rounder. Gonna be interesting to see what they do
Teams like the Crows who are under achieving with the talent they have , would have a lot of young players thinking the pasture is better over the fence - for instance all the hype on Rachele has totally dropped off and is from Melbourne so has some go home factor - there is no reason we are not working behind the scenes to get to our club.-- only thing with him is he is signed on one of stupid long term contracts , his ends 2029

The same goes with Bailey Smith however he will be off contract , if we have a war chest we should be the team pushing to get these players.

Players like Oliver , Petracca could also want out would we want one of them knowing they are on long term contracts knowing they will most probably not for-fill them.

I don't know what the recruitment department will do but we have the cash to splash and will have a top 10 draft pick and maybe even more.

Sorry to be pessimistic. But Adelaide will torch us.

They really are flat track bullies when they get going. Kicking cricket scores.

They have won 4 from 13 and have a percentage of 107.1.
Ahhh I’m saying we want Adelaide to start winning.

Richmond and west coast are my 2 wins. Essendon a possibility.

The crows are in a bit of a pickle. They need points to match the bid on welsh. They have their first and then nothing after that. He will be a first rounder. Gonna be interesting to see what they do

If we had a lot of late picks, we could offer them our second and a lot of late picks for their first.

Absolutely there PC.

That's massive coin for a very good player....not a great player.

If true and I was Josh.....I'd be emptying my locker Tuesday morning at 7.00 am pronto.

I'd give him my complete blessing if he could get that type of coin per year.

Although the alleged coin would be very hard to knock back, as a new dad Josh may have concerns about working in a toxic environment

W6hGhiv.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back