List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Man Tom morris is a flog. Running over the Rowan marshal story again on SEN. Really digging the boots in. Got no idea of what’s going on at the club

What he has said about our President is also insulting. Clearly doing the bidding of vested interests.

Maybe our President, who isn’t seeking concessions for our club but is trying to remove all the unfair anomalies in the draft, is actually winning the argument.

It was a surprise that this journalist was re-employed in the media again after his history at Fox Footy and Fox Sports.

i keep hearing Steele.

not from one person either

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Could be a good thing if he goes , looks miserable and its feeding through the whole group .
Even when he has 30 touches he is not hurting the opposition, i cant for the life of me remember the last time i saw him show some excitement

What he has said about our President is also insulting. Clearly doing the bidding of vested interests.

Maybe our President, who isn’t seeking concessions for our club but is trying to remove all the unfair anomalies in the draft, is actually winning the argument.

It was a surprise that this journalist was re-employed in the media again after his history at Fox Footy and Fox Sports.

He's not alone among journos saying "why should we listen when you are poor"... Niall, Wilson, Cherny, Morris...

The F-S rule is good for clicks. It's not good for football.

Could be a good thing if he goes , looks miserable and its feeding through the whole group .
Even when he has 30 touches he is not hurting the opposition, i cant for the life of me remember the last time i saw him show some excitement
How much do you like Clarry Oliver?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You aren’t following the draft then. This is an awful front end compared to most years. Barely a stand out. If Jagga goes top 3 we are looking at a dice roll. Every game I watch I think it’s worse. Metro are the best side in it and they are very even. Ashcroft looks the most likely to be a star IMO. Just doesn’t do anything badly. Jagga next. Then throw a blanket

Billings had more talent than 95% of other players.
Based on what measure Jack..?

He's not alone among journos saying "why should we listen when you are poor"... Niall, Wilson, Cherny, Morris...

The F-S rule is good for clicks. It's not good for football.

Bassat is putting a very simple and reasonable argument. Remove the corruptive anomalies the have polluted the fairness and integrity of the draft.

He’s not asking for concessions. He’s not asking for handouts. He’s not asking for special treatment.

All he’s asking is that every club has fair and equal access to the draft.

It is a pure argument. It cannot, on an intellectual basis, be rebutted. So the hacks in the media use the smear to cut it down when they don’t have the facts to support the squealing vested interests they seem keen to represent.

Bassat is winning the argument. It looks as though change is coming. Which would be confirmation that his argument is in fact correct.

Who'd want him? Cats? Bombers? Demons? Crows? Eagles?

Bassat is putting a very simple and reasonable argument. Remove the corruptive anomalies the have polluted the fairness and integrity of the draft.

He’s not asking for concessions. He’s not asking for handouts. He’s not asking for special treatment.

It is a pure argument. It cannot, on an intellectual basis, be rebutted. So the hacks in the media use the smear to cut it down when they don’t have the facts to support the squealing vested interests they seem keen to represent.

Bassat is winning the argument. It looks as though change is coming. Which would be confirmation that his argument is in fact correct.

Bloody right St Neil.

I also think he's simply advocating for what is achievable. He knows the academies and F/S aren't going anywhere, so he just wants the system to be better.

But the larger point is correct: any concessions to the draft that aid teams that don't deserve higher picks based on ladder position is a perversion of the objectives of the draft.

Bassat is a multimillionaire for a reason. A hard headed business man that could not give a toss about the AFL client media, the company men and women who will do the bidding of the AFL and their sources from other clubs.

Why would Bassat care what a nobody bottom feeder like Jake Nail, or a virgin 4chan incel like Morris says or thinks?

Yeah that’s the one.

All the shit flying around Battle Marshall King.

Jack is the one I’ve been told to keep an eye on.
I would be happy to take a top 10 for him
He wasn’t great yesterday when we needed him to step up and take on their mids….at one point he was as good as Cripps….now?

His attitude for an afl captain looks terrible and his leadership in the ratts era was suspect.

Wilkie is every part our captain
Yesterday was clear evidence of this.

Take the pick and go with 3 top 10s in the draft. Play Mitch in his spot.

Im not sure he likes old RTB too much , he was a better player before THB came on board too

If any player on our list is not happy at our club, doesn’t have the necessary commitment, and would rather be elsewhere, then I’m happy to trade them out if it suits us.

Any player. No exceptions. If it suits us.

I don’t know whether we have any players who feel like this but I believe that is always the way to go.

Club first. Always.

Says a lot about where channel 9 is at

Remove this Banner Ad

Back