List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losing both Batts and Doogs would be funny in a “concede 23 goals a week in 2025” kind of way!!
Ross would play a 17 man backline before letting that happen.

Carr bringing him back as one of his first moves as coach will get just as good a reaction from the Port fans so funny either way.

Ratagolea has been a pretty terrible this year, it makes sense to chase him. Tall backs are hard to find. I have no idea why we are letting two go.

Ratagolea has been a pretty terrible this year, it makes sense to chase him. Tall backs are hard to find. I have no idea why we are letting two go.
I still hold out hope the list management team aren't dumb enough to do that. And I'm still in the camp of hoping both stay because we will be a better side next year if they are both out there.

Come on, its easy, last time he Coached the Saints, he just brought in Dawson from nowhere.

( And i really didn't rate Ratagolea, even at the Cats ).

Tonight was two steps towards Weitering… take the cash son!
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

Houston has been touted as wanting to return to Vic, perhaps we are interested in a Howard for Houston trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say at least one Carlton midfielder will be up for grabs this off season, who would we be most keen on and why? Excluding Cripps obviously

How about Acres?

He looks like the sort of midfielder we need, he would probably cost us a first rounder and we threw him away for a bag of chips.

Don't get me started.

Just passing on some news. Might be something. Might be nothing.

But Port is sniffing around Howard.

Screenshotted (minus username) and sent to some port mates

Prob won't be massive LOLs due to their win and they'll be all up and about but there will be Lols none the less

Rte Plotting GIF by Stellify Media

Carroll is on the fringes and could be a good money ball selection. I would be really keen on Jaxon Binns as an attacking wingman also.
How about Acres?

He looks like the sort of midfielder we need, he would probably cost us a first rounder and we threw him away for a bag of chips.

Don't get me started.
Carlton supporters on their board seem to love Cripps, Acres and Binns, but are divided about the rest.

Not watching the Blues play much the last few years I was shocked to see how negative they were about Walsh. I'd thought he has been great for them, but apparently they're all sick of his shit hospital disposals and lack of cover for teammates.

Exactly. Stav said a month or two ago we've made an offer and that won't change. This week, he said we've upped our offer.

So by holding off, just like De Goey did, he's ensured he'll get a better pay day than had he signed mid year.
I think that’s a slight misrepresentation of the situation.

We want to keep him. I still don’t believe that’s at the price of a blank cheque and he can sign for what he wants.

I also think and have said Battle is pretty torn about all this. So it’s not that he has just held off and let the money roll in. The club has always been actively trying to keep Josh.

My personal opinion on the matter is that he still goes.
Screenshotted (minus username) and sent to some port mates

Prob won't be massive LOLs due to their win and they'll be all up and about but there will be Lols none the less

Rte Plotting GIF by Stellify Media
As I said. Could be nothing. Could be something.

But in the wash it usually turns out I’ve been somewhere around the mark with the things I post.

It was alluded that there are other clubs keen too. But nothing else was mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back