USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

If you're a decent person then yes. The only vote for decency and the interests of the people is a vote for Donald Trump. Whether you're left wing or right, the Democrats need to be removed from power.
What the hell are you on about?
Was this the bell for you, like Pavlov's dog?

July 14th is the French Bastille Day (the anniversary of the Storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789, a major event of the French Revolution)
France is currently 6 hours ahead of Pennsylvania.
The shooting broke out just minutes before 6:15 p.m local time 13th July 2024.
Which was just after midnight 14th July 2024 French time (the start of Bastille Day).
A mere coincidence I presume.

Pretty interested with the PR that will follow this event from both sides.

Wonder if the Dems have contacted a PR Crisis manager, it may even be worth asking a celebrity PR expert over a political one, they might have a different view point..... All I'll say is America as whole need a real "feel good American news story" to suck some of the attention away from the assassination attempt and I gotta say white women and middle/southern America would absolutely eat up a Taylor Swift Travis Kelce engagement announcement so if that comes out in the next few days.... Then the Dems have asked for a favour.

The secret service has a history of covering up stuff.

I also don't really see the idea of blindly protecting someone's life because of their job as being a good thing.

Like no matter how shit a person they are, no matter how much damage they are doing in that job, just make sure you die for them.

I see the primary purpose of the secret service as protecting the power of the government, which yeah, not something I'm really keen on.

I long ago gave up on the idea that anyone at that level is a good person, like actually good, there to do good things.

No they'd get nowhere near the job if that was the case, the party machines wouldn't allow it.
I didn't realise what a cynic you are ;) .

If Jones was assessed in an Australian Public Hospital Psych ward/emergency dept, and not classified as a media entertainment fraudster praying on the gullible, and just trying to suck up to some very powerful Political movements, he'd probably be classified as suffering from severe paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

If only Jones could join Elon in the bunker and someone throw away the key.

I don't usually take glee in others misfortune.

But I am very glad that Alex Jones is being sued for every last dollar he has. Absolute scum of a human being

CM86
What are the top three things that you think Trump will do that you are worried about. May I also ask that you be explicit (ie don’t say something like increased erosion of minority rights), and give examples where useful.

Hi CM86
Just in case you missed the above, obviously no pressure to reply if you are too busy. Just in case you missed it.

Well thanks, Jello_B. I didn't take you for a person who valued my views.

I appreciate it.

One of the top three things I think Trump will do that I'm "worried about" is to reimplement Schedule F.
Which would allow him to remove the safeguards of independence and accountability that comes from civil servants.

The events of today indicate Trump has been granted candidacy for godhood

A miss by the nearest of margins:
View attachment 2048162

Trump pivoting his head in the final moment - a stroke of luck (or divine intervention) between death and presidential candidacy
View attachment 2048160

Despite falling to ground surrounded by the secret service, the sunlight found Trump’s bloodied face as he fell to the ground, and produced this photo - biblical
View attachment 2048161

Things pan out perfectly for this historical photo - if trump didn't pivot his head, he's dead. If he pivoted his head too much, we don't get what will become the most iconic photo of the century that effectively martyrs him and secures his position as the next president-elect. This photo alone is worth millions of swing votes.
View attachment 2048165

Trump has the heaven's mandate, this is so unfathomably apparent now.
That's amazing
Guess it's hard to accurately judge from the photo how close it is to hitting him when he pivots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 4bf3303b-full.pdf
    532 KB · Views: 2
It’s surprising that most Republicans aren’t outraged and sickened over these links.
Yep, his links to Epstein appear to be either ignored or simply swept under the carpet like most of his behaviour.

His registration card:

I’d be actually more interested in looking at his ongoing online political activity. It’s pretty easy to fake these types of things to make someone look like they are of one persuasion or the other.

dont make me laugh mate, anyone talking sense here and bringing up a good point will get shitted on, then once they stick up for themselfs they get a nice little ban. It's lefties from TOP to bottom ------Not bitting.

PS lefties cant help a digg, your dig didnt go unnoticed, you proved my point perfectly
lol, this again

Lets do a little test, bring up a good right wing point and lets see what happens. FlowersByIrene squibbed it when I asked him to do the same, lets see if you can do any better.

The events of today indicate Trump has been granted candidacy for godhood

A miss by the nearest of margins:
View attachment 2048162

Trump pivoting his head in the final moment - a stroke of luck (or divine intervention) between death and presidential candidacy
View attachment 2048160

Despite falling to ground surrounded by the secret service, the sunlight found Trump’s bloodied face as he fell to the ground, and produced this photo - biblical
View attachment 2048161

Things pan out perfectly for this historical photo - if trump didn't pivot his head, he's dead. If he pivoted his head too much, we don't get what will become the most iconic photo of the century that effectively martyrs him and secures his position as the next president-elect. This photo alone is worth millions of swing votes.
View attachment 2048165

Trump has the heaven's mandate, this is so unfathomably apparent now.
Posted similar in another thread, fookn incredible :oops:

guys, I'm starting to put some stock in this "anointed by god" angle re: Donnie boy. I mean look at it - contests 3 presidential elections against 2 of the most beatable opponents in US history, survives an assassination attempt where the bullet actually nicks him and spills some claret, and as a result creates the most iconic photo you're ever likely to see, ensuring he'll romp it in in November if that wasn't already going to happen :oops:

Thats luck bordering on the supernatural, I might just be on board with the GEOTUS thing at this point
I just hope you were being as flippant as I was lol

If you're a decent person then yes. The only vote for decency and the interests of the people is a vote for Donald Trump. Whether you're left wing or right, the Democrats need to be removed from power.
Keep fighting that spiritual war against the forces of pure evil brother, and definitely not just against a spectrum of political thought you disagree with.

And don't worry, you're coming across as completely rational and balanced :tearsofjoy:

Great, someone left the door open so ole bourbsy has waltzed in and tracked mud on the carpet of this fine thread.

Posted similar in another thread, fookn incredible :oops:

I just hope you were being as flippant as I was lol
I was really proud of that original post by you m8 until seeing you confess that you were being flippant!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back