USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Bill Clinton’s two term presidency ended more than 23 years ago and yet he is, even now, younger than both Trump and Biden.

That says all you need to know about the rut American politics is in.
We're slowly heading that way

We've moved from 40s to 50s to approaching 60s

There's a slow ageing happening here, clearly not where America is at but the trend is upwards

Not surprising at all.
I'm actually on the road in the States this month. I clicked through the channels this week, caught a snippet of the convention and get going. What I saw was 1) Cruz saying "literally an invasion", and someone else "importing illegal voters".
FFS This kind of shit is their policy platform.
1776 and the re-writing of the Constitution.
When questioned about it, well it's all about entertainment.
Until it all becomes real.

We're slowly heading that way

We've moved from 40s to 50s to approaching 60s

There's a slow ageing happening here, clearly not where America is at but the trend is upwards

I don't really think there is a trend yet. It seems low 50s give or take ~5 years has been the trend for a long time. you could say that our two oldest PMs came out of the last 3, but its not really by much or trend worthy.

Whitlam - 56
Fraiser - 45
Hawke - 53
Keating - 47
Howard - 56
Rudd - 50
Gillard - 48
Abbott - 55
Turnbull - 60
Morrison - 50
Albanese - 59

(Dutton could be 54)

I don't really think there is a trend yet. It seems low 50s give or take ~5 years has been the trend for a long time. you could say that our two oldest PMs came out of the last 3, but its not really by much or trend worthy.

Whitlam - 56
Fraiser - 45
Hawke - 53
Keating - 47
Howard - 56
Rudd - 50
Gillard - 48
Abbott - 55
Turnbull - 60
Morrison - 50
Albanese - 59

(Dutton could be 54)
At the same or simillar time
Nixon- 56
Ford- 61
Carter-53
Reagan-70
Bush Snr-65
Clinton- 47
Bush-Jnr-55
Obama-48
Trump-70
Biden-77

(If Trump wins again he'll be 78)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not endorsing the editorialising here (QAnon conspiracy theories, while apparently not as widely held, are wild), but this is a ridiculous number.

It’s certainly not worse than qanon, but it’s pretty bad and dumb.

I do expect that number to drop significantly more, considering that we are still less than a week from it happening.

The ole "He 100% has our full support, right up until the day we sack him"
Correct.
It gives punters a chance to say "see I was right".
It also gives them the opportunity to predict thier new leader.
And then the eventual " now we have the right leader to challenge ".

It's an advertisers trick used every day.
Americans in general are dumb enough to get caught up in it without realising the dems have planned this out for strategic reasons.

Donny had already figured it out a week ago.

Can you also ask him about burst eardrums from the sonic noise
Hey Crow, I asked and he replied he has not seen, read or heard of anything like that related to a bullet. And it usually occurs from explosions or detonations.
I don't think there is much concussive effect from a bullet shock wave, and unless the weapon discharges near the ear the sound itself isn't loud enough. Again I don't know myself, being one of few Americans who has never owned a gun or fired one over 22 cal. :winkv1:

Hey Crow, I asked and he replied he has not seen, read or heard of anything like that related to a bullet. And it usually occurs from explosions or detonations.
I don't think there is much concussive effect from a bullet shock wave, and unless the weapon discharges near the ear the sound itself isn't loud enough. Again I don't know myself, being one of few Americans who has never owned a gun or fired one over 22 cal. :winkv1:
Thank you

The movies are wrong - but it could be the closeness as you say

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back