USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Took this screenshot of Trump voters interviewed by CNN the day after Biden stated he wouldn't be standing.

It was so funny, they were already repeating Trump's talking points on Biden and Harris. Not a working analytic brain amongst them.

2024-07-24_203649.jpg

Took this screenshot of Trump voters interviewed by CNN the day after Biden stated he wouldn't be standing.

It was so funny, they were already repeating Trump's talking points on Biden and Harris. Not a working analytic brain amongst them.

View attachment 2059369
Genuine question as to why they would put this on. They are literally gop supporters. Of course they are going to trash whoever it is. Their vote won’t decide anything

Genuine question as to why they would put this on. They are literally gop supporters. Of course they are going to trash whoever it is. Their vote won’t decide anything
Interviewed previously then went back to see if Harris changed their mind. Did it with Democrat voters that were wavering and Independent voters. I missed the other two interviews.

The Democrats could run Jesus himself and the women in that video would line up for Trump to grab their 🐈 and then vote for him.

Middle Eastern bearded man who promoted love and tolerance? Yeah Republicans won't go for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is there such a correlation between being a republican and being a fat campaigner

They personify the "Got mine, f**k yours" mentality.

Its why the Venn diagram for wanting to ban abortion and having paid for your mistresses abortion would be a circle.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back