USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

A born again Trump is going to be hard for any Democrat candidate to beat.
I honestly doubt the assassination attempt will have any tangible affect on the election.

I'm surprised more isn't made about Trumps mental state. Joe's definitely on the decline due to his age but Donny has been glitching for years. If he gets in he may not be mentally capable of completing his term.

Bill Clinton’s two term presidency ended more than 23 years ago and yet he is, even now, younger than both Trump and Biden.

That says all you need to know about the rut American politics is in.

From what I understand VP's don't have a particularly high count of success as presidential candidates.

If i had to bet right now the frontrunner candidates for 2028 would be Vivek, DeSantis or some new RINO candidate in the Romney mold.

Biden one of the few to do the VP / President double in my mind, and that was literally only because of the Anti-Trump vote (and other matters which aren't to be discussed here).
Tucker Carlson will probably run.

I'm surprised more isn't made about Trumps mental state. Joe's definitely on the decline due to his age but Donny has been glitching for years. If he gets in he may not be mentally capable of completing his term.
Trump may have the odd glitched but Biden is BSOD...and has been for months or more....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharks? Sharks and Electric Cars? Drowning?

Yeah, nah.

Joe undoubtedly struggles with language, Trump struggles with reality.
This. Biden is too old to run however Trumpy is completely nuts and unqualified to lead a business let alone a country. Quite scary.

This. Biden is too old to run however Trumpy is completely nuts and unqualified to lead a business let alone a country. Quite scary.
The Democrats pushing for a candidate switch will be no doubt intent on making age a significant election issue going forward if someone younger is installed.

Really gives them a new issue to hound Trump on, and gives the Republicans one less issue to hound the Dems on.

Trumps clear cognitive decline will be much more noticeable to voters next to a younger candidate.

The Democrats pushing for a candidate switch will be no doubt intent on making age a significant election issue going forward if someone younger is installed.

Really gives them a new issue to hound Trump on, and gives the Republicans one less issue to hound the Dems on.

Trumps clear cognitive decline will be much more noticeable to voters next to a younger candidate.
Yep, they can run with “our candidate doesn’t shit themselves (yet)”, which should resonate with voters under 75.
It’ll be a bold message.

I must admit I laughed and snorted at Kanye when he said ''imma gonna run in 2024'' thinking he was deluded and wouldnt get near either partys platform

But unfortunately I think we are truly headed that way

Cant wait for PM Grant Denyer and Opposition Leader Larry Emdur

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back