USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd happily choose Bush Jr over Trump. By a long long way. And that says a LOT!! Believe me.

Bush was a fun goof. Things like "All our foreign imports come from other countries" sounds silly but that was just him.

Trump meanwhile sharpies hurricanes just to try and be right.

stefcep lied and said that Biden and Harris were invited to the Arlington ceremony.

There are American voters who read this forum. What if Chicago1 saw that and thought it was legit and decided to vote for Trump instead?

It’s election interference!
I am not a cult member! I am not a cult member!

My father's grave in our hometown cemetery has an American flag on it. It always has and always will. As a WWII veteran, he would have been up in arms with the former President politicising a visit to sacred ground. To use the visit in a Tiktok video for political propaganda is sacrilege, no question. I have no problem with Trump or any other politician honouring our fallen by visiting a military cemetery, but never for the blatant political reason the former President did so.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

I am not a cult member! I am not a cult member!

My father's grave in our hometown cemetery has an American flag on it. It always has and always will. As a WWII veteran, he would be up in arms with the former President politicising a visit to sacred ground. To use the visit in a Tiktok video for political propaganda is sacrilege, no question. I have no problem with Trump or any other politician honouring our fallen by visiting a military cemetery, but never for the blatant political reason the former President did so.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Organised when they invited MAGA supporters, amongst the families, to attend Republican Convention, to highlight the thirteen Afghan deaths and sheet the blame onto Biden/Harris.

Arlington officials refused Trump campaign team’s visit/event as clearly political. His staff then started their BS about him visiting to support the grieving families, on their invitation. House Speaker Johnson intervened with Defence Dept to pressure them into authoring the visit. Trump was advised in no certain terms that it was a violation of federal law to take photos and videos of the site for political purposes - families cannot grant exemptions to federal laws.

Trump turns up. His staff get out of the car and start filming the commercial. Arlington official reminds them of the law and asks them to cease filming. She gets shoved aside. Campaign ad posted on Tic Toc later that day.

Trump claims that the photographer was from the family and it was he/she that posted the footage. Trump officials attack the employee, saying that she is a “despicable individual” who was having a “mental health episode.” - in fear of further retribution she asks Defence to not pursue charges.

Senate Committee to review incident. Referral to DoJ anticipated.

trump is scum and America is an overtly racist country that has a long history of slavery.
Anyone who states this is called a Communist.
Politicians don't address climate change, the main existential threat to the world.
They send arms to a genocidal regime in Israel, they threaten a world war with China for no reason, they have millions of homeless, they have no universal health care, they have an out of control drug abuse problem, they criminalise drug addicts, the country is a ****ing joke.

Last edited:
Organised when they invited MAGA supporters, amongst the families, to attend Republican Convention, to highlight the thirteen Afghan deaths and sheet the blame onto Biden/Harris.

Arlington officials refused Trump campaign team’s visit/event as clearly political. His staff then started their BS about him visiting to support the grieving families, on their invitation. House Speaker Johnson intervened with Defence Dept to pressure them into authoring the visit. Trump was advised in no certain terms that it was a violation of federal law to take photos and videos of the site for political purposes - families cannot grant exemptions to federal laws.

Trump turns up. His staff get out of the car and start filming the commercial. Arlington official reminds them of the law and asks them to cease filming. She gets shoved aside. Campaign ad posted on Tic Toc later that day.

Trump claims that the photographer was from the family and it was he/she that posted the footage. Trump officials attack the employee, saying that she is a “despicable individual” who was having a “mental health episode.” - in fear of further retribution she asks Defence to not pursue charges.

Senate Committee to review incident. Referral to DoJ anticipated.
Apparently it was all a set up, to falsely claim that "Harris and Biden were invited to attend, but chose not to". To try and paint Trump as the only person who cares about the fallen or some s**t like that. Still a pathetic and childish act either way.

Apparently it was all a set up, to falsely claim that "Harris and Biden were invited to attend, but chose not to". To try and paint Trump as the only person who cares about the fallen or some s**t like that. Still a pathetic and childish act either way.

This makes the most sense to be, with it being barely a week after his medal comments that really blew up in his face.

This makes the most sense to be, with it being barely a week after his medal comments that really blew up in his face.
After all Donold’s said and done / not done in regards to the military over the years, you’d have to be a member of his cult to believe his side of the story.

Oh I see its OK to attack one of the pillars of democracy because the Democrats couldn't stack it with Judges they appointed. How are them sour grapes?
Still waiting on a response to this one mate

And McConnell blocking Obama's nomination a year out from the election then ramming through Donnie's pick in a month, any thoughts?

Democrats literally proposed increasing the number of Judges on the SC so they could appoint more of their own.
Quite right, proposed after the shenanigans described above actually happened. Not really seeing the issue.

I'm worried about Harris in these debates. She is too slow to answer questions, she's always looking for the perfect answer.
Yeah it'll be a challenge for her I reckon.

Trump never 'wins' debates exactly but just bullies and bullshits, unfortunately that seems to count as a win for quite a few punters over there (and here lol). Very vibes based.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pence re-started the Space program through establishing the National Space Council
Oh never mind, cheers.

Well now that we know how low the bar is, Harris' record as VP would include;

Not much I'll grant you, but probably marginally more than Pence sitting on the National Space Council committee lol

Its almost like VPs tend to not be seen as responsible for all that much during their terms and you're just using that fact to pretend Harris was particularly singular in her low profile :think:

Where does it matter where the Union posts?

Why do you ridicule Pence and the Space program-it has led to many of the things you use and rely on every single day. Its hugely important for tech R and D and the economy.
rofl

Can you list a few things that we "use and rely on every day" that Pence's actions on the National Space Council in 2017 were a result of? :tearsofjoy:

You''re assuming the market looks at the polls. The market picks the election winner independent of the polls and acts accordingly.
4d850209dc7ed1f183e4e60720005a79.gif

Again, definitely not in a cult :tearsofjoy:

You really seem to be stuck on this, honestly curious about it.

Can you give some framing or examples so we know what sort of stuff you're looking for - maybe lay out what you consider Pence's achievements as VP from 2016-2020?
His greatest achievement was standing up to Trump over the fake election fraud claims Trump was spouting.

Not much I'll grant you, but probably marginally more than Pence sitting on the National Space Council committee lol
Which Harris also does.

And he wanted everyone to tell him what Harris had done as VP without googling. But the only thing he could give Pence credit for as VP, is the only thing listed on his wiki page.

Last edited:
Which Harris also does.

Any he wanted everyone to tell him what Harris had done as VP without googling. But the only thing he could give Pence credit for as VP, is the only thing listed on his wiki page.
Yep, first thing that comes up on Google when you search for Pence's achievements as VP too. Co-incidence I'm sure :tearsofjoy:

Appears to be a very special unit ol' stefcep, been awhile since we had a 'true believer' of this magnitude.

Except when it comes to the SCOTUS, the third pillar of Democracy, of course. Democtrats have problems only with democratic institutions they don't control. Otherwise I agree with you.

SCOTUS is pretty clearly a problem. The changes they've proposed are pretty sensible and compatible with democracy.

Having life-time political appointees that effectively dictate the law of the country is pretty problematic if you have a group determined to misuse that power - which the current SCOTUS very much does.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back