2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we can start up a petition to get this w*nker off the commentary.
SWMBO would do a better job ........... (I could put up with "Bl**dy Umpires" every time a free went against the Lions :) ................ I have for years^).

^ 47+ ............ and you only get 10 for murder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the coaching group said to Morris go back to the twos to find some touch/form he couldn’t have done much more.

It must be so hard for opposition players to take on Morris when he plays 4D chess for fun.

3 goals in 5 minutes to Logan Morris.:p
Sometimes having a game in the VFL can help your confidence. Instead of being pissed he was left out of the 22 seems on a mission to show he should be playing.
Not sure why we do not give some other players a game now and then as a kick up the bum.
Example has Rayner ever played VFL? or Bailey?

Any chance we can start up a petition to get this w*nker off the commentary.
SWMBO would do a better job ........... (I could put up with "Bl**dy Umpires" every time a free went against the Lions :) ................ I have for years^).

^ 47+ ............ and you only get 10 for murder
he also goes from quiet to mumbling about something off topic to ears bleed loud in seconds.

Sometimes having a game in the VFL can help your confidence. Instead of being pissed he was left out of the 22 seems on a mission to show he should be playing.
Not sure why we do not give some other players a game now and then as a kick up the bum.
Example has Rayner ever played VFL? or Bailey?

Might also work the other way. Gained a heap of confidence by proving he could play with the big boys then comes back firing on all systems.

Did his premature promotion advance his development faster than running around in the VFL? I think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back