VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
He'll kick two to win them a prelim and we'll say he isnt what we are looking for

Arthur Jones with 4 behinds could of been having a good day if he kicked straight

The worst thing is that he misses so many regulation shots. If it was him missing low percentage shots then it would be something but it's stuff like 25-30 out on a minor angle.

Busslinger with 9 marks - I haven't watched so unsure if this is a good stats day or a good day, how has he been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spewing if we lose Buss I would be really disappointed

He plays in an area of the ground we are very thin. Almost feel Bev”s job and our success hinges on L Jones, if he was to get injured we are done IMO

Seems we have been patient with Buss and have put sone good development into him.

Kills the ball well.
Is starting to position himself well as a defender
Solid mark
Very sound foot skills and good awareness

Gotta try keep him at least another couple of years

I don't remember intensity being a knock on Sanders pre-draft. I wonder what is going on there.
Will just take him time to adjust to the level. He dominated Juniors so wasn't really required to do to much defensively since he was often the one in possession. I don't think we need to worry about him but I do think patience and realistic expectations are required.
Personally I'd be giving him a job each week to go out and tag the opposition's best Mid and work on defence first before he goes back to his one wood.

Once he ups his Match fitness it'll all start coming together.

Will just take him time to adjust to the level. He dominated Juniors so wasn't really required to do to much defensively since he was often the one in possession. I don't think we need to worry about him but I do think patience and realistic expectations are required.
Personally I'd be giving him a job each week to go out and tag the opposition's best Mid and work on defence first before he goes back to his one wood.

Once he ups his Match fitness it'll all start coming together.

He had a great start to the second half as well

Freijah so impressive, the clear standout in terms of AFL transition

along with his kicking, he has good strength, will sit under a ball, strong hands, little bit of mongrel, lots of ticks,
anyone seen enough of him to judge his pace?

along with his kicking, he has good strength, will sit under a ball, strong hands, little bit of mongrel, lots of ticks,
Good skills and smarts too. Is he tall enough for kp?

More an endurance athlete rather then one who focuses on speed but he isnt slow and can also slip though traffic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back