Fixture 2025 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I expect us to be screwed over by the AFL again, what at least I'd like to see is the following:

• No goddamn 9 games in a row at Marvel for * or the Dogs
  • Someone else play Geelong in Geelong, instead of us
  • No games in ****ing Launceston. Please.

Then I will cop whatever happens to our fixture.

EDIT: And I forgot:

* How about sending that Black and White team to Geelong and interstate a few times this year. Is that too much to ask?

I’d like to see at least one game in Queensland. Last year Brisbane played their home game against us in Adelaide and the Suns in Darwin.
We will likely play Brisbane in Adelaide again.

Timing of gather round coupled with the need for relative equal breaks to Good Friday/ Good Friday eve limits who they will put us against.

Meaning that we will be odds on to play Brisbane in Adelaide

As much as I expect us to be screwed over by the AFL again, what at least I'd like to see is the following:

• No goddamn 9 games in a row at Marvel for * or the Dogs
  • Someone else play Geelong in Geelong, instead of us
  • No games in ****ing Launceston. Please.

Then I will cop whatever happens to our fixture.

EDIT: And I forgot:

* How about sending that Black and White team to Geelong and interstate a few times this year. Is that too much to ask?
I'd rather we play several. Its only half an hour away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A single game in Launceston represents a 5th game in Tassie.
An away game is an away game. It doesn't matter where it is in terms of what we pay for membership.

I live in Tassie anyway so I get to see more games if we play Hawthorn in Launceston.

An away game is an away game. It doesn't matter where it is in terms of what we pay for membership.

I live in Tassie anyway so I get to see more games if we play Hawthorn in Launceston.

I would argue that an away game isn't an away game, that they are not all equal.

Playing Hawthorn in Launceston or Geelong in Geelong gives more advantage to them (not that they have needed it recently) but it also means that the majority of members who have already lost reasonable access to 4 games lose access to more.

I would much rather play Hawthorn at the MCG as a replacement home game than I would play them in Launceston. I would much rather never have to play in Geelong ever.

I would argue that an away game isn't an away game, that they are not all equal.

Playing Hawthorn in Launceston or Geelong in Geelong gives more advantage to them (not that they have needed it recently) but it also means that the majority of members who have already lost reasonable access to 4 games lose access to more.

I would much rather play Hawthorn at the MCG as a replacement home game than I would play them in Launceston. I would much rather never have to play in Geelong ever.
While I live in Northern Tassie I'd rather we play Hawthorn in Launceston.

While I live in Northern Tassie I'd rather we play Hawthorn in Launceston.

I get it.

While I live in Melbourne I would be happy to never have to play in Tasmania again.

I get it.

While I live in Melbourne I would be happy to never have to play in Tasmania again.
Fair enough. I'm gonna make the most of it for the next few years tho.

We played five games in Tassie this year. That's as many games as I'd seen in the previous 10 years, with covid and living in the middle of nowhere up north.

The game in Launceston this year was a nightmare too. You were probably lucky you didn't have to watch it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2025 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back