• Jayden Shorts

• Jake the Cob Hopper

• Tonsils Sonsie

• Ben it's time Miller

• Tyler Notso Young

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopper was our best mid while fit, cant be a whipping boy because you're injured all the time. Whipping boy's have to be in genuinely shit form and bafflingly getting games. If Short doesn't cut out the short steps and start directing kicks to targets instead of for distance he's number one in the gun.
Best mid while fit? I can only recall him playing 1 or 2 decent games where he was top 3 to 5 for us.

Best mid while fit? I can only recall him playing 1 or 2 decent games where he was top 3 to 5 for us.
He only had Tarranto to contend with for the title really and Tarranto did a lot of hack kicking to nowhere. When Hopper was up and about he was hitting targets inside 50 and actually damaging. Just don't reckon he's in whipping boy conversations until he's had a non-****ed Serpell pre-season and can actually put together a fair body of work.

Whipping Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

Whipping Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

Hopper was our best mid while fit, cant be a whipping boy because you're injured all the time. Whipping boy's have to be in genuinely shit form and bafflingly getting games. If Short doesn't cut out the short steps and start directing kicks to targets instead of for distance he's number one in the gun.
he has been in shit form half his time at tigers.

It is going to be Sonsie and Ryan in the preseason and then Short, Macca, Broad or Hopper during the season.

If Short plays every game like he did this year then he is going to have his billboard at Punt Road defaced. Macca getting a game will be a whipping boy.

Controversial one, but I am going to throw in Brown as a whipping boy. Started to see it at the end of the year and think it will continue into 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Whipping boy

Back