AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Fantasia booted Heppell's hand right out of the park.
10620668_10152605219779356_1384634125531035856_n.png

Its a big blow against GC no matter how you look at it. However if we get through that game - it might actually be a good thing for him to have a week off with a minor (relatively) injury. I was feeling confident prior to this, i still am but less so. I think the game will be tighter now.

Its a big blow against GC no matter how you look at it. However if we get through that game - it might actually be a good thing for him to have a week off with a minor (relatively) injury. I was feeling confident prior to this, i still am but less so. I think the game will be tighter now.

Luckily Jobe back and he has a week under his belt as well. I' be more worried if it happened last week with Jobe back with no match fitness!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might also mean that Melksham gets a reprieve. Or maybe not.

Yeah not sure who else would be in contention, Gleeson may need another week, O'Brien is done for the year, Kavanagh and Fantasia may get another go I suppose and Ashby went ok in the 2s last week I am lead to believe

Im still more worried about Carlton with Heppell than GC without Heppell, Carlton are in far better form than GC,

GC are like us of a couple of years ago, their young legs are cooked. we should be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back