21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty confident that my next guy will slide past Lingsface. A midfielder, ruck, key defender or even small forward were all questions here. The ruck I want is gone, as is the small forward. I'm gonna take a midfielder here, who will be the Glen Iris captain, Jobe Watson.

FB: ??? - ??? - ???
HB: ??? - ??? - ???
MF: ??? - Jobe Watson - ???
HF: ??? - Jack Riewoldt - ???
FF: ??? - Tom Hawkins - ???
OB: ??? - ??? - ???
IC: ??? - ??? - ??? - ???

Pretty confident that my next guy will slide past Lingsface. A midfielder, ruck, key defender or even small forward were all questions here. The ruck I want is gone, as is the small forward. I'm gonna take a midfielder here, who will be the Glen Iris captain, Jobe Watson.

MF: ??? - Jobe Watson

A strong forward line

Lingsface the next two picks are yours.

My Picks are for Geelong Football Club
Attack on Brisbane Lions!

#51- Joe Daniher
Had to get a KPF and I rate Joe a little higher than some people, has had some lean years and injury concerns but is coming into his prime it feels like the last two years. Versatile and coming into his 5th year of kicking 40 or more goals. Averaging about 45 goals a year since moving to Lions and does so much more than kicks goals, presents up the field and close on leads for inside 50s and score involvements as well as helping in the ruck. Will be very happy to select him and I have a plan to make my KPF more versatile and deep in the future.

#52- Lachie Neale
A star of the last 10 years in the competition and one of the most consistent footballers around a guaranteed first possesion and the perfect man to build a midfield around. On track this year to contend for 3 Brownlow medals and I am getting him at pick 52! Party at my place!

Will be interesting to see how your early picks of Scarlett and Rance turn out for you in the long run.

Looking good so far 👌
Yes, I was very worried watching all those forwards slip away but I have a plan for it now and at least a decent centerpiece (no Franklin, Pav, Hawkins Lloyd type) but Im happy with that selection.

Now this pick is a bit trickier. There's 30 picks between here and my next pick. Do I take the guy I'm convinced will be the next key defender taken? Do I take a ruck who I'm certain won't be there at my next pick? Ultimately I'm going with the defender, who was an absolute superstar and for me, better than Alex Rance. Glen Iris' Vice Captain, Darren Glass. I'm hoping Guardian Hawk has reggie's next pick

FB: ??? - Darren Glass (vc) - ???
MF: ??? - Jobe Watson (c) - ???

Now this pick is a bit trickier. There's 30 picks between here and my next pick. Do I take the guy I'm convinced will be the next key defender taken? Do I take a ruck who I'm certain won't be there at my next pick? Ultimately I'm going with the defender, who was an absolute superstar and for me, better than Alex Rance. Glen Iris' Vice Captain, Darren Glass. I'm hoping Guardian Hawk has reggie's next pick

Great selection. Very underrated and great leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great selection. Very underrated and great leader.
Like I have other key defenders on my list but none as good as him and I think a couple will last to after my next pick (it's helpful to strategize with Lingsface having already taken two).

Reggie was on 9 minutes ago so he/she may be available.

bugger

This is a top selection one of the better ones of the draft if Scarlett was not around in that era could have 5 All Aus jackets an genuine star who is under appreciated. I have friends who follow Eagles and he is their favourite player ever.

That makes me feel better. Especially missing on Scarlett now. Now I can look at everyone else's strategy in the middle.

MF: ??? - Jobe Watson - ???
You could always just pick teh best ruck in the game RN

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back