21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave my picks to the boss but he must be out.

Nick Larkey

Pick 119 Geelong Cats
James Clement (Coll/Fre)

Pick 120
Paddy Ryder (Stk/PA/Ess)
Clement is such a great pick. Was a big part of the defensive core that pushed Collingwood close to flags '02-'03 and stayed elite for a few years after. Good at actual 1v1 defending and the attacking rebound work.

Edit: didn't realise you skipped turn! I was lining you up for after reggie and eth-dog as you were the sandwich in the middle.

And Connor Rozee second

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the next pick, reggie selects Steele Sidebottom.

FB???Darren Glass???
HB???Michael Hurley???
MF???Jobe Watson???
HF???Jack Riewoldt???
FF???Tom HawkinsKurt Tippett
OBBrad OttensConnor Rozee???
IC??????
IC??????

'Oh, Errol.... I would give anything, to have him in my team'.

Welcome to Collingwood, Errol Gulden.

Future Brownlow Medalist, 2024 Premiership player and Hall of Famer.

Oh wow! I thought with all the "anti-projectioners" he would definately be available at my next pick. In fact, I wanted to take him last pick but a few of my late choice KPF's got selected so I felt I had to get in Gunston. What a shame.

Just turned 22 last week and will be a back to back All Australian this season (and won the B&F last year too).

Oh wow! I thought with all the "anti-projectioners" he would definately be available at my next pick. In fact, I wanted to take him last pick but a few of my late choice KPF's got selected so I felt I had to get in Gunston. What a shame.

Just turned 22 last week and will be a back to back All Australian this season (and won the B&F last year too).
Gulden isn't projection. Multiple AA level seasons (this one is in the bank) and a B&F in a finals team = proven commodity.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back