21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it is getting to the point where if an A grade player has slipped through the cracks you sort of need to grab them.
Trust me. Ive been desperate to get my defender in and hes probably going to go soon

You keep taking players I hope make it to my next pick...It's actually getting pretty annoying.

The Middle Finger GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Westside Pavlovas are going with Dan Hannebery.

Coaches Award winner (2015), triple All Australian who will add a huge amount of run and drive to my side. A shortened career that fizzled out at the end, but his peak years were a huge factor behind Sydney contending and almost ending up with multiple premierships while he was there (sadly just the one, right RUNVS ).

My team so far is

FB: Stewart ? ?
HB: ? Sicily
C: Hannebery Goodwin ?
HF: ? Pavlich ?
FF: ? Hogan ?
FOL: ? Selwood Harvey

Last edited:
I'm going with Dan Hannebery.

Coaches Award winner (2015), triple All Australian who will add a huge amount of run and drive to my side. A shortened career that fizzled out at the end, but his peak years were a huge factor behind Sydney contending and almost ending up with multiple premierships while he was there (sadly just the one, right RUNVS ).

theasian you're up (please still be awake) :p

Westside Pavlovas are going with Dan Hannebery.

Yes just the one unfortunately. Played in 3 Grand Finals though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At whatever pick number Sydney is selecting Nick Dal Santo.
Classy ball user in the middle to complement JPK with Aker on the wing and Martin across Half Forward

Classy ball user in the middle to complement JPK with Aker on the wing and Martin across Half Forward
That's interesting as he was also on my list and I very nearly went with him on that pick. Somewhat underrated (punchable face, seen as a bit softer than his other Saints mates, triggering media career?) but his standing on Brownlow votes shows the influence he had in games.

In the end went for run-and-gun over precision.

A good choice.

Now I am going to pick who I consider to be an extremely underrated player. Was the only highlight for Melbourne during their dark years, him carrying their entire midfield and playing far better than he had any right to play given the other players around him. Had no trouble finding the ball, good with clearances and from memory pretty good disposal too. If he had been in a better team in his prime I think he would be much more highly rated

So with pick 134 Carlton select Nathan Jones.

That's interesting as he was also on my list and I very nearly went with him on that pick.

That's interesting as he was also on my list and I very nearly went with him on that pick. Somewhat underrated (punchable face, seen as a bit softer than his other Saints mates, triggering media career?) but his standing on Brownlow votes shows the influence he had in games.

Was worried you would pick him as he's definitely the type you seem to select.

My Team so far

FB ?? Andrews Gibson
HB ?? ?? ??
C Akermanis ?? ??
HF Martin Cloke ??
F ?? Roughed ??
R ?? JP Kennedy N Dal Santo

Mine is

B: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
HB: xxxx, Taylor, Murphy
C: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
HF: xxxx, Ugle-Hagan, Rioli
F: Milne, Lloyd, xxxx
Foll: xxxx, Oliver, Jones
Int: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx

Last edited:
Pick 128 - Hawthorn - Rory Laird
Pick 129 - Port Adelaide - Jordan Lewis
Pick 130 - North Melbourne - Shaun Burgoyne
Pick 131 - Fremantle - Isaac Heeney
Pick 132 - Westside Pavlovas - Dan Hannebery
Pick 133 - Sydney - Nick Dal Santo
Pick 134 - Carlton - Nathan Jones

Cappodocia update:

FB: -- C Bolton --
HB:
C: Sidebottom -- Bartel --
HF: -- J Cameron --
FF: -- Larkey --
R: Primus -- Fyfe -- Swan
Int:

Very pleased with a stacked midfield and two high quality key forwards. I was hoping James Clement might have been such an understated player that be might have slipped through to my next pick but it's tough with the late picks. There is another key defender that I was actually considering when I picked Bolton who is still available so maybe he will still be around next time with some luck.

Such a long wait for your picks when you're towards the end of the list! Not much point planning until it gets to within 5 or 6 selections. Though it is very enjoyable when a name gets taken that you don't really rate at all 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back