21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

He was on my short list and I considered taking him for the Murphy pick but thought he’d last.

I’d have lined Shagga up on the wing though. Not sure I’d compare him to Dylan Moore though, physically there’s some similarities both being stocky types. But he played more of a similar role to someone like Chad Warner in the North side.

Yeah, I think in any regular AFL side he is too good to leave in the forward line but in a star studded line up like these, he is perfect to play as a high half forward (that I can rotate through the middle). IN fact, I would have done the same with Chad Warner (or Brett Deledio) had I got him.

High half forwards these days are essentially mids 60+% of the time these days anyway, which includes Dylan Moore.

They're often just the mid or wing that plays more on the offensive side.

Given Shagga's goalkicking exploits, I think that would suit him to a tee (I mean he had a 46 goal season, a 39 goal season, a 37 goal season and the rest of his career was 25+ goals and 20+ assists - once they were counted). So many goals in finals too.

You joke but I have been waiting around 6 hours for people to make picks while all of you lazy people have been sleeping :p
Watch the Olympics. Not as if it's a time zone issue for you :p

TBF can't be worse than the English commentators.
I'm watching the Stan replay of the swim finals right now. Kaylee's last 25, my god (that's where I'm at, no spoilers!)

i'm going with peter burgoyne, another player that i'm surprised hasn't been picked as yet

the 'big mac' is often thought of as the lesser player, but he's a premiership player and indigenous team of the century player

i'm starting him out on the wing

B: ? - Steve May - Jake Lever
HB: Luke Hodge - Chris Tarrant - ?
C: ? - Sam Walsh - Peter Burgoyne
HF: ? - Cam Mooney - ?
F: ? - Tom Lynch - ?
Foll: Todd Goldstein - Jordan Lewis - ?
I/c: ? - ? - ? - ?

Given his latest indiscretions.

Tyson Stengle has been traded to North Melbourne.

The G Train to take him under his wing and really teach him how to party.

Purple7x08_24

1722383999296.png

Last edited:
### Fremantle Football Club Welcomes Daniel Giansiracusa to the Forward Line

Fremantle, July 31, 2024 – The Fremantle Football Club is thrilled to announce the addition of Daniel Giansiracusa to our forward line in the ongoing AFL redraft game. This strategic move is set to bolster our attacking prowess and bring a new level of dynamism to our team.

#### A Key Addition to Our Forward Line

In the fast-paced and competitive world of AFL, the role of a small forward is crucial. Daniel Giansiracusa's inclusion is a testament to our commitment to building a formidable forward line. His ability to seamlessly integrate with Luke Breust, Nick Riewoldt, and Charlie Curnow will enhance our offensive strategies and overall team synergy.

#### Attributes That Set Giansiracusa Apart

• Goal Sense: With an impressive career tally of 331 goals, Giansiracusa's sharp instincts and precise kicking make him a constant threat near the goal.
  • Versatility: Known for his adaptability, he can play in various positions, including midfield and half-forward flanks, providing strategic flexibility.
  • Experience and Leadership: Bringing 265 games worth of experience, Giansiracusa's leadership on and off the field will be invaluable, especially in high-pressure situations.
  • Defensive Pressure: His ability to chase, tackle, and apply pressure on defenders will disrupt the opposition's play and create turnovers.

#### What Giansiracusa Brings to Fremantle

• Enhanced Forward Line: Working alongside Breust, Riewoldt, and Curnow, Giansiracusa will add depth and unpredictability to our forward line. His goal-scoring prowess and ability to create opportunities will complement the strengths of his teammates.
  • Strategic Flexibility: His versatility allows Fremantle to adapt strategies mid-game, making it harder for opponents to predict and counter our moves.
  • Mentorship: Giansiracusa's experience will be crucial in mentoring younger players, fostering a culture of excellence and resilience within the team.

The Fremantle Football Club is confident that Daniel Giansiracusa's inclusion will significantly elevate our performance and bring us closer to achieving our goals. We look forward to seeing him in action and witnessing the positive impact he will have on our team.

Go Dockers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the next selection, West side Pavlovas selects......Nick Malceski

theasian

Fremantle, July 31, 2024 – The Fremantle Football Club is thrilled to announce the addition of Daniel Giansiracusa to our forward line in the ongoing AFL redraft game. This strategic move is set to bolster our attacking prowess and bring a new level of dynamism to our team.

In the fast-paced and competitive world of AFL, the role of a small forward is crucial. Daniel Giansiracusa's inclusion is a testament to our commitment to building a formidable forward line. His ability to seamlessly integrate with Luke Breust, Nick Riewoldt, and Charlie Curnow will enhance our offensive strategies and overall team synergy.

• Goal Sense: With an impressive career tally of 331 goals, Giansiracusa's sharp instincts and precise kicking make him a constant threat near the goal.
  • Versatility: Known for his adaptability, he can play in various positions, including midfield and half-forward flanks, providing strategic flexibility.
  • Experience and Leadership: Bringing 265 games worth of experience, Giansiracusa's leadership on and off the field will be invaluable, especially in high-pressure situations.
  • Defensive Pressure: His ability to chase, tackle, and apply pressure on defenders will disrupt the opposition's play and create turnovers.

• Enhanced Forward Line: Working alongside Breust, Riewoldt, and Curnow, Giansiracusa will add depth and unpredictability to our forward line. His goal-scoring prowess and ability to create opportunities will complement the strengths of his teammates.
  • Strategic Flexibility: His versatility allows Fremantle to adapt strategies mid-game, making it harder for opponents to predict and counter our moves.
  • Mentorship: Giansiracusa's experience will be crucial in mentoring younger players, fostering a culture of excellence and resilience within the team.

The Fremantle Football Club is confident that Daniel Giansiracusa's inclusion will significantly elevate our performance and bring us closer to achieving our goals. We look forward to seeing him in action and witnessing the positive impact he will have on our team.

Go Dockers!

Wasn't sure if I was to pick for you or not but thought you might be awake now and do one of your more extensive descriptions. Glad I waited a little bit...

Go Dockers!
You giant gaping bum hole!!!
I mean, great pick mate 😅

Malceski had the last kick in the 2012 Grand Final.

Don't remind me!

The 2 best (or arsesiest ;) ) goals of his entire career in the same game - one of them not even intentional (was meant to be a centering ball but didn't hit it quite right and it drifted through) was probably the difference in the end.

In all seriousness, whilst it hurt at the time I think that loss was better for the team in the long run as the pain from that missed opportunity was the catalyst for a greater ruthlessness in big games (and timing their peak) over the next 3 years.

You giant gaping bum hole!!!
I mean, great pick mate 😅
He was definitely going this round. Had to take him

I will possibly miss my next player because he has fallen way too far

Last edited:
RUNVS given it'll be almost midnight for you when the time limit is up, I'm happy to take your picks if you wanna sleep.

I am relieved this guy got through. Will be perfect to go with Josh Kelly.

Carlton select Josh Daicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back