21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

whatwhatsaywhat your turn is up and expired pick when you're online next. Dan Houston has just been selected by GH.

Sphynx you're up.

Last edited:
boncer34 I was watching a game between Carlton and Port Adelaide from 2015 and I went through the Port squad and couldn't find too many players that would get a game today in their prime. A lot of ordinary players and shows how much depth has improved.

One player I always rated and would still do well today was Angus Monfries. I always liked him.

I did mine. I have 43 All Australian selections!! (with 12 currently active players).

(Didn't do flags as that's a team award ;))
I guess that's the target with my current players then :)

I think I'll be happy if the current players end up with a slew of AA Selections.

I didn't actually notice GH pick Houston up. I thought he had been picked up earlier and was just joking ArdentEagle

He should have gone a lot earlier.
I thought he'd gone ages ago. I wanted to pick him up on the last pick.

All the same, I'm still very happy with Flanders

I thought he'd gone ages ago. I wanted to pick him up on the last pick.

All the same, I'm still very happy with Flanders
homer simpson GIF

for my next spot on the pine, i'm picking caleb windsor

i'm the most excited about this kid as i have been by an mfc first year player since 2020 when all of dog jackson, kozi pickett, and trent rivers debuted

pace to burn, goes hard when it's his turn, clean by foot...what's not to like about his future? learning at the heels of the running man ed langdon, i sense a huge future for this kid

B: Neville Jetta - Steven May - Jake Lever
HB: Luke Hodge - Chris Tarrant - Kade Simpson
C: Daniel Wells - Sam Walsh - Peter Burgoyne
HF: Kane Lambert - Cameron Mooney - James McDonald
F: Justin Koszchitzke - Tom J Lynch - Aaron Davey
Foll: Todd Goldstein - Jordan Lewis - Jack Viney
I/c: Jacob van Rooyen - Caleb Windsor - ? - ?

i think Sphynx has already gone so not sure who is up next

I dunno if some of the guys here aren't getting notifications but at 1:30 whatwhat was due for his pick. I tagged Sphynx for the next pick, came online at 2:30 and then disappeared. Pick is due at 5:30

Mustn't be getting alerts if they're coming online without picking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know exactly who I want for my last 3 bench spots and it's funny, because I think I'll select the least big name first, even though there's more chance of the others going. Not sure if it's the right call but I want the right balance in my side and what I think my side needs most is (a) an elite ball user and (b) a line breaker - so I will look to select both with this selection:

Hawthorn selects Dan Houston. (9:25 AM)

Pleased to get an All Australian (who could very well make it two in a row this season) with elite foot skills, the ability to kick a long goal and can rack them up with maximum damage (in terms of elite for score involvements and metres gained).

whatwhat's pick was due at 1:25. Sphynx at 5:25

How long do we want to drag this out?

In settings, preferences alert preferences does it look like this

View attachment 2069783
yep

like i said, sometimes it pops up, other times it doesn't

what annoys me is if it worked in the bigfooty app it'd be good but i have never received a notification from it, despite all push notifications etc. being turned on

yep

like i said, sometimes it pops up, other times it doesn't

what annoys me is if it worked in the bigfooty app it'd be good but i have never received a notification from it, despite all push notifications etc. being turned on
I used Tapatalk for a while but the app is attrocious.

Fremantle Pick #335 Connor Idun

Mr Meow

I think that's all teams I've picked from now. Think I've chosen from every state.

Tasmania
3​
Victoria
9​
NSW
2​
SA
2​
WA
2​
International
2​