Player Watch #23: Geordie Payne - Pick 1 2024 MSD - Welcome to NM!

Remove this Banner Ad

friends sleep GIF

So many shit takes. I was expecting to see the kid put his foot through the camera....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
I wanted a ****ing clenched fist, a reaction from his pops.. **** YEHHH! … you know what we got? A bunch of shielas celebrating! You beauty, Kanga Kanga Kanga

Exactly what I think looking at that. ****ing shit look and clearly rates himself as somewhat above our club. You take your opportunity with two hands and celebrate it! You have been taken in the MSD for a reason, and that’s because everyone has likely overlooked you bud!
Or he could be an 18 year old boy, uncomfortable with a camera in his lounge room showing his face across the country

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. I expected him to stand up with his hand on his heart and sing ‘hearts to hearts, and hands to hands….’

And there should of been a tattooist in his lounge room, ready to tattoo a picture of Sam Gibson’s face on his arm.

I now expect him to watch the 1996 grand final on repeat for the next 3 days. And when someone comes up to him on his first day of training and says ‘FREEBORN IS THERE’ and if he doesn’t reply “AND HERE COMES NORTH MELBOURNE”, delist him.
But will he sleep in his north jumper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #23: Geordie Payne - Pick 1 2024 MSD - Welcome to NM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back