AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

Play on - Vs Suspension.. Put your money on Bont for Brownlow - he is being protected

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 42
He was originally 2 weeks so that’s downgraded even though Dangerfield went to hospital. Hopefully good for Redman

1 week is still rubbing out their captain before a must win game.
For a move that has somehow morphed into a raised elbow like he was targeting Damage, he raised his forearm like players do every week and did it poorly.
Danger will not miss a game.

They let Franklin off for a deliberate non football act.
They don't even cite (I know different body) Selwood for bumping a guy in the head.

I'm furious, it's just so bloody unfair.
Essendon supporters cry they are hard done by.
Bontempelli fractured Haynes larynx and didn't even get a week.
Now Giants, fighting for their top 8 hopes, coming off a massive win, already missing players, been on the road for over a month and won't go home before the season ends lose their best player and leader.

So what? So a bunch of ****ing dickheads can make a stance on trying to make the game safe?
They can get ****ed. All this talk about conspiracies against us or other teams feeling hard done by. This bloke gets targetted because of who he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 week is still rubbing out their captain before a must win game.
For a move that has somehow morphed into a raised elbow like he was targeting Damage, he raised his forearm like players do every week and did it poorly.
Danger will not miss a game.

They let Franklin off for a deliberate non football act.
They don't even cite (I know different body) Selwood for bumping a guy in the head.

I'm furious, it's just so bloody unfair.
Essendon supporters cry they are hard done by.
Bontempelli fractured Haynes larynx and didn't even get a week.
Now Giants, fighting for their top 8 hopes, coming off a massive win, already missing players, been on the road for over a month and won't go home before the season ends lose their best player and leader.

So what? So a bunch of ******* dickheads can make a stance on trying to make the game safe?
They can get f’ed. All this talk about conspiracies against us or other teams feeling hard done by. This bloke gets targetted because of who he is.
They were never going to take that down to low impact and a fine after Dangerfield went to hospital for having his throat caved in. Even if it’s careless, it still happened.

I don’t really care anyway. It’s a total chook lotto and you basically have to suspend disbelief, so it’s not surprising at all.

Beyond that, if Richmond beat them that’s good for us, and if that’s medium impact then Redman’s isn’t, which is also good for us. 🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back