AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

umpire should be given a week for being a ****ing cheat. Absolute tired to give bont a dick ride in the last quarter.

blaz did a sling tackle earlier in the game and nothing.

Looks far worse than the Redman one. Play on!

This is the exact text book definition of a sling tackle and should be a free kick. Should also be more suspendible than the Redman one.

Umpire should be ashamed of himself but moreso the match review committee who must surely be incompetent.

His head bounces off the ground.

Challenge the Redman case, and use this gif as precedence. fu** off AFL. Hopefully, someone from the media jumps in here and reads these posts - would make a good side-by-side comparison.
Exactly this. AFl can suck my balls. We have been screwed over by the MRP consistently for years. And other teams can do what they want to our players because the MRP NEVER seem to notice any illegal actions against Essendon players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason Johnson will help.

Had to. It cant be upheld.

Not unless Bontempelli suffered a delayed concussion, in which case you'd expect him to not play this weekend.

I guess we're about to see if the AFL tribunal jury lives in the same world as us.

Not unless Bontempelli suffered a delayed concussion, in which case you'd expect him to not play this weekend.

I guess we're about to see if the AFL tribunal jury lives in the same world as us.
Agreed. If Bont is suffering from delayed concussion as a result of the tackle then I'm comfortable in Redman being suspended for a week. Is there anyway for us to find out if he is?

Agreed. If Bont is suffering from delayed concussion as a result of the tackle then I'm comfortable in Redman being suspended for a week. Is there anyway for us to find out if he is?

He's not, just heard a clip from him on SEN, he thinks it was a free kick but not much more than that, said he is fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back