Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Hine and Sierra' in I reckon they have been good with their first senior games at North.

Drop Adams for Harvey.
I like Adams, however, he's not going as well as he could, let him run wild in the VFL, and come back against the Eagles on fire.

Adams had his best game for the year on the weekend. Not to me to mention how important his forward pressure is.

B - Firrito, Thompson, McMahon
HB - Mullett, Grima, MacMillan
C - Atley, Cunnington, Bastinac
HF - Wells, Petrie, Harvey
F - Black, Daw, Thomas
R - Goldstein, Swallow, Ziebell
INT - Adams, Wright, Greenwood
SUB - Hine

IN - Harvey, Greenwood
OUT - Gibson, Sierakowski
like this team a lot, gibbo seems to be a fave of brad scott though so he is probably safe untill he has a shocker

MacMillan shouldn't be, and won't be dropped - but right in's.

B - Firrito, Thompson, McMahon
HB - Mullett, Grima, MacMillan
C - Atley, Cunnington, Bastinac
HF - Wells, Petrie, Harvey
F - Black, Daw, Thomas
R - Goldstein, Swallow, Ziebell
INT - Adams, Wright, Greenwood
SUB - Hine

IN - Harvey, Greenwood
OUT - Gibson, Sierakowski

Completely agree but I'd be flipping a coin all week over Hansen (if fit) vs Daw.

Will be interesting to see how Boomer is utilised, if he plays predominantly forward, we could have two of the leagues most dangerous forward pockets in him and LT

Boomer will go where he wants and blow up his opposition cause he super fit.
Just watch that dog picken doesn't try to target him.

Tarrant and Hansen last 2 games played compared to Daw and Blacks last 2 games

Tarrant : Kicks 10 , H/Pass 5 . Marks 8 , Tackles 2 , Score 4.1
Hansen : Kicks 13 , H/Pass 5 , Marks 7 , Tackles 2 , Score 2.1

Daw : Kicks 12 , H/Pass 4 , Marks 5 , Tackles 3 , H/O 16 , Score 1.3
Black : Kicks 12 , H/Pass 11 , Marks 8 , Tackles 11 , Score 4.3

The stand out stat there is Black's 11 Tackles which goes well with LT's 8 , of the other 3 none of them really stand out but having said that Daw helps out in the ruck which keeps Petrie in the forward 50 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarrant and Hansen last 2 games played compared to Daw and Blacks last 2 games

Tarrant : Kicks 10 , H/Pass 5 . Marks 8 , Tackles 2 , Score 4.1
Hansen : Kicks 13 , H/Pass 5 , Marks 7 , Tackles 2 , Score 2.1

Daw : Kicks 12 , H/Pass 4 , Marks 5 , Tackles 3 , H/O 16 , Score 1.3
Black : Kicks 12 , H/Pass 11 , Marks 8 , Tackles 11 , Score 4.3

The stand out stat there is Black's 11 Tackles which goes well with LT's 8 , of the other 3 none of them really stand out but having said that Daw helps out in the ruck which keeps Petrie in the forward 50 .
These stats don't tell the whole truth. Where are the marks taken (Black seems to have taken more than the rest inside f50). How many score involvements did they have, etc. etc.

I actually thought that Petries spell in the ruck for the first 5 minutes of the last quarter was outstanding. I don't mind Drew having more time in the ruck and putting Tarrant in the goal square. I think Robbie has far more footy smarts than Daw, but obviously doesn't have Daw's chase out speed. I also think Tarrant works better with Petrie. Black should be in for the rest of the year. So for me Daw goes out if Tarrant is fit, but I wouldn't mind Robbie going back to find some fitness and form if needed. Boomer for me goes straight onto the wing, unortunately Sierra comes out. Boomer is the offensive winger and Mcmillan the defensive.

As luck would have it; after waiting six weeks and no dramas Boomer gets floored by a virus, unable to train Mon/Tues.
I heard we rolled the dice, he went to another GP for a second opinion, with Will Houghton SC there to assist ; he'll miss the next 8 weeks with that virus now.

I heard we rolled the dice, he went to another GP for a second opinion, with Will Houghton SC there to assist ; he'll miss the next 8 weeks with that virus now.

Yes It's a bad flu, there's a Rumour also going around his career might be finished and the last option he has is *Essendon Supplement Program apparently they have some good injections. I heard Elephant brain might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back