Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make one change this week.

Boomer for Sirra.

Boomer to get the green vest.

Huh-sheldon.gif

Giving Boomer the green vest....lol

He would knee cap his own team mates to get out there in the first quarter. He's been hanging out for it all year, let him at them!

No rest's after goals either.

5 goals in 5 minutes, tear them a new one. Go Boomer Go.

:D

If they averaged Majaks stats for the last two matches (8 disposals, 2.5 marks, 0.5 goals) they would be hung drawn and quartered.

Neither of them would have missed the two absolute sitters that Majak missed last week.

It's time for people to stop kidding themselves.
and neither of them can go into the ruck and im sorry but both of those players have missed shots at goal as easy as the ones majak missed

in the two games I've watched at werribee this year his disposal has been solid. he wouldn't be any worse than gibson.
Different pressure levels. He struggles at AFL level.

I'd make one change this week.

Boomer for Sirra.

Boomer to get the green vest.
I think Greenwood has earnt a gig and I don't think we'd be losing a whole lot by dropping Gibson. When he's on he's work rate is as good, I'll be stand corrected of course. I'm just getting a bit tired of watching good passages of play go down the toilet because of one stupid kick.

hasn't been gifted an extended run in the ones for two years...Personally think he deserves a month to get up to temp and see how he goes. If he doesn't do any good he will look for another club come seasons end.

For who?

I think Greenwood has earnt a gig and I don't think we'd be losing a whole lot by dropping Gibson. When he's on he's work rate is as good, I'll be stand corrected of course. I'm just getting a bit tired of watching good passages of play go down the toilet because of one stupid kick.

Yeah I don't think Greenwood will help this issue unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of our biggest problems.

But I doubt that Levi is the man to fix it.

hasn't been gifted an extended run in the ones for two years...Personally think he deserves a month to get up to temp and see how he goes. If he doesn't do any good he will look for another club come seasons end.

What role are you going to play him in? He is a natural ball chaser which means you can't entirely trust him with a tag, and he has no hurt factor with his disposal.

Gibson is one of, if not the best gut runner in the competition. His disposal lets him down but watch him during a game and see how many times he provides the link or wide option. He doesn't stop moving.

It's one of our biggest problems.

But I doubt that Levi is the man to fix it.
I wasn't looking for a man to fix it, I think we've got the guys in the side to use the ball well anyway, 3 or 4 less Gibson turnovers won't kill us. He's earnt a game and I don't want to be beaten in the contested stuff again. I'd hate to see him end up somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back