Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any virus you'd expect to be controlled within 3-4 days tops. I would think he will still play. But as mentioned earlier, worst case, make him a sub. He would still be a dynamo for a half, and it would also break any tagging plans they may have for him.

My opinion isnt valid but I think Hansen is a complete Dud.
I've been a member of norths for over 10 years and I try to make it every week to watch them play, as for Lachy Hansen I've never seen a lazier player play for the blue and white.
It just seems he has no hunger for the ball at all, i dont know what does everyone think?

My opinion isnt valid but I think Hansen is a complete Dud.
I've been a member of norths for over 10 years and I try to make it every week to watch them play, as for Lachy Hansen I've never seen a lazier player play for the blue and white.
It just seems he has no hunger for the ball at all, i dont know what does everyone think?

I concur , Hansen is a liability, it's like an -8 point play. But then, if we are tanking, play him.

I concur , Hansen is a liability, it's like an -8 point play. But then, if we are tanking, play him.
Yeah, but then again Daw is playing alot better then hansen and he's only played a few matches. He would of lost alot of confidence with his bad accuracy at goal against hawks though. Robbie Tarrant is another player who only plays a good game every now and then, no consistency at all ..:(

Can't see to many changes as Brad Scott doesn't really change the squad after a win. It will be interesting to see how comes in for Boomer though. If it's Sierra then he is incredibly unlucky considering the length of time he waited to finally play a game then to be dropped after only one game.

Out - LA
In - Boomer

Can't see to many changes as Brad Scott doesn't really change the squad after a win. It will be interesting to see how comes in for Boomer though. If it's Sierra then he is incredibly unlucky considering the length of time he waited to finally play a game then to be dropped after only one game.

Out - LA
In - Boomer

How is Vice City?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - LA
In - Boomer

Are we getting an extra player Sydney-style (can totally roll with it)? Dropping a player who didn't even play last week - we so innovative.

We should put a fork in Hansen and Tarrant and move on.
In 2 games Daw/Black have shown more then Hansen/Tarrant in a whole season.
Daw/Black are hungry and can develop into genuine superstars, I can see them improving for a while yet.
Hansen/Tarrant pick and choose when they want to contest. Thank you and goodbye.

In Harvey Jacobs Hansen
Out JZ Cunnington Goldy

because after Bulldogs we have a 6 day break and travel over to Bedrock. Don't need to get to the end of the season and have what happened last year.
One game at a time, we haven't beaten the Bulldogs yet. And your in's and out's are obviously a bit silly, so end of discussion.

We should put a fork in Hansen and Tarrant and move on.
In 2 games Daw/Black have shown more then Hansen/Tarrant in a whole season.
Daw/Black are hungry and can develop into genuine superstars, I can see them improving for a while yet.
Hansen/Tarrant pick and choose when they want to contest. Thank you and goodbye.
I love what Daw and Black have added so far, a bit of a McKernan influence, but your post otherwise is really, stupid.

I think they're is room for Majak, Black, Drew and Tarrant because let's face it, we don't have a sub that can come on and influence the game.

Having a forward line of:

Thomas. Drew. Harvey
Black. Tarrant. Majak

wouldn't be so detrimental to our mobility and forward pressure.

Contrary to what some are saying, Tarrant works very hard and demands a good tall.

It also creates flexibility if we need one to go back and help pot the defenders.

I think they're is room for Majak, Black, Drew and Tarrant because let's face it, we don't have a sub that can come on and influence the game.

Thomas. Drew. Harvey
Black. Tarrant. Majak

Contrary to what some are saying, Tarrant works very hard and demands a good tall.

It also creates flexibility if we need one to go back and help pot the defenders.
He's also a pretty reliable shot for goal. I think sometimes some of us forget how much football he's missed. With a bit of continuity, we'll see those broad shoulders and arms clunk some big marks.

Thomas. Drew. Harvey
Black. Tarrant. Majak

Would love to see this forward line in action, would give our mids plenty of options to choose from up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back